April Fools Day

carbafe

Reaction score
Morning

Did anyone else consider April Fooling people that the baby was coming this morning :haha: I suggested it to DH (joking) and he said are you kidding your mum and my mum would kill me hehehe

My dad always trys to get us and is usually quite good but my mum made him promise not to get me this year in case he gave me a fright and I went into labour :haha:

Just wondering if anyone else had been brave enough to wined anyone up :fool:

I told my SIL to do this, and she actually had her baby at 4am this morning!!!

My OH and I were discussing how funny this would be :) Although people may not have believed us when bubba is born :D Decided against it :)

I wanted to lol But i want me baby so bad i diddnt want to have to say to everyone no im still pregnant lol

no but my bfs dad hid his bike this morning lol..
he rides a push bike to work and his dad hid it in his brothers room and left the back dooropen so it looked like it had been robbed!! his face was a picture he lookedlike he was guna cry because he has spent loads of money on it doing it up..

xxx

all you ladies who are due anytime soon would get away with it, i wouldnt tho.x

I woke up for a pee this morning before my OH got up for work, I gave very serious thought to starting to yell "ARGH, she's coming!!!!" but decide that it was perhaps too cruel as we are both desparate for baby to arrive now :)

1sttimemumm that sounds like something my dad would do !

A few years ago when I was a student he called me up when I was in bed and told me the police had called about my car (as it was still registered at home) to say they found the number plate. I was looking out the window to the student parking saying no no its there so he said o it must be the back one so he had me out in the street in my pj's at 7.30 (probably hung over) checking the number plates before he told me he was April fooling me ! I wasn't pleased :haha:

He also told me the roof had collapsed on my wedding venue the year we were getting married ! He is lucky I love him haha That one really did freak me out !

our friends baby was born last year on april 1st. they had been going through ivf for 6yrs and everyone was so over the moon when their dreams finally came true, anyway all through the pregnancy the lads kept winding paul up whether he was sure the baby was his as the problems with conceiving had been down to his sperm. The day their blue eyed blond daughter was born, 3wks early and a tiny 6lb he sent out a text to all his family and friends annoucing the fantastic news only he added a picture of the cutest, chubby approx 1yr old black baby with a huge afro, it was so funny but he was getting texts from his aunt and grandma saying how beautiful she was! not 1 person commented on the fact the baby was black!!!!

our friends baby was born last year on april 1st. they had been going through ivf for 6yrs and everyone was so over the moon when their dreams finally came true, anyway all through the pregnancy the lads kept winding paul up whether he was sure the baby was his as the problems with conceiving had been down to his sperm. The day their blue eyed blond daughter was born, 3wks early and a tiny 6lb he sent out a text to all his family and friends annoucing the fantastic news only he added a picture of the cutest, chubby approx 1yr old black baby with a huge afro, it was so funny but he was getting texts from his aunt and grandma saying how beautiful she was! not 1 person commented on the fact the baby was black!!!!

Thats so funny :haha:

We considered telling people baby arrived late last night but i knew my mum would get all excited so thought i best not, my dad did try to get me with one though but i was sat waiting for the phone call, i knew he'd ring with something stupid x

Oh my gosh thats hillarious!!!!!!!! I am laughing so much!!! I did consider taking a picture of my friends baby when she had him a couple of months ago so I could send it to everyone today, but he is white so wouldnt have been anywhere near as funny as that!!!! Its my due date tomorrow so I have been very tempted to fool people today, but anyone i mentioned it to said it was really mean and i also thought it would probably jinx me and i would be here in 2 weeks time being induced!!!

i thought about it, but decided against it, its my sisters wedding on sunday and i have been told i cant let this baby come before then, i think everyone is under enough stress from sorting the wedding out in 3weeks they dont need to get stressed about this as well, although i thought it would be VERY funny. lol

I was very tempted to do this, but it could have severely backfired. :)

I thought about it but I didn't want to be that mean. So instead we posted on Facebook that we are going to name our daughter one of the the following names and the initials of all the names and the order I put them in spell out April Fools. Not to mention that the names are not anything I would consider and some of them are not that pretty. Then I told people to vote on which name they liked best to help us with our decision. Tonight, we will reveal her real name.

I just did it! It was perfect timing b/c I lost my mucus plug yesterday. I called hubby at work and told him my water broke. He said, "Are you serious?!" I said yes and he said he was leaving right away, then said, "Wait a minute..." LOL. Poor guy, but it had to be done.

So I sent a text message from my husband's phone this morning telling my mom that I had the baby last night, at 3:37am, weighing 6lbs 1oz and 18.5in long. She friggin panicked and frantically tried to call my husband's phone to which "he" didn't answer. So she called my phone and she goes "Why didn't you call me?! I wanted to - wait, it's April Fools isn't it?"

lmao!! That's the great thing about being due in April.

:haha::rofl::rofl: that is a good one!!!! Wonder what everyone was actually thinking though! :haha:

My friend did an April fools facebook status.... She had twins just over a month ago & said 'she was pregnant AGAIN. how has this happened?? '
Some people knew straight away was a joke but others were actually fooled! one saying 'i was told you cant get pregnant when BF'
An another asking how far she was :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->