April Fools

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Who is playing an April Fools joke tmw?

I'm going to move DH van round the corner so he thinks it's been stolen :haha:

My brother really got me a few years back.. I used to park outside his flat and use his parking permit and he called me up and said my car was being towed because I didn't display the permit!

I was literally running out of the office door when he called me back and shouted 'APRIL FOOL' then hung up!! The git

hahahaha I cant think of anything to do

I wont, purely because i cant think of anything really good!

But cant wait to hear some of them tomorrow!

Haha! This evening I told hubby I got my BFP today, he still doesn't believe me! So now he's out trying to find somewhere that sells pregnancy tests and is still open at 23:50!
He thinks that's my april fools prank, but it isn't!
I am yet to decide on what I'll do to poor Tommy. Last year I got my sister to phone him and tell him he was the father of her baby (This worked perfectly because he had been at a stag night/bachelor party a few weeks before). You should've seen the look on his face! He believed it 100% So you can see why he thinks i'm joking this time!
Any suggestions? I might park his car around the corner. Or send the dog over to my sisters and pretend it got out. He loves that dog, sometimes I think he loves it more than me! Maybe that would be too harsh.. XX

Haha! This evening I told hubby I got my BFP today, he still doesn't believe me! So now he's out trying to find somewhere that sells pregnancy tests and is still open at 23:50!
He thinks that's my april fools prank, but it isn't!
I am yet to decide on what I'll do to poor Tommy. Last year I got my sister to phone him and tell him he was the father of her baby (This worked perfectly because he had been at a stag night/bachelor party a few weeks before). You should've seen the look on his face! He believed it 100% So you can see why he thinks i'm joking this time!
Any suggestions? I might park his car around the corner. Or send the dog over to my sisters and pretend it got out. He loves that dog, sometimes I think he loves it more than me! Maybe that would be too harsh.. XX
Congratulations!! :flower:

I dunno what to do.. I'm rubbish at things like this! X

i'm confused is Tommy your hubby??You got your sister to say they had slept together?

That seems a little past an April Fools Joke to me...:shrug:

I haven't had a chance to do one today! OH is at work and i'm in alone, don't think my cat would appreciate a prank somehow?

i'm confused is Tommy your hubby??You got your sister to say they had slept together?

Yeah, Tommy's my hubby. But I got my sister to put her phone on private and put on a funny voice and ring him when I was with him so he wouldn't think it was me messing. She started fake crying down the phone and everything... we're really harsh, I know. I'm an awful wife! Hehe
And yes, I know it's confusing! I kinda regret it know, but it was my sisters idea, and it seemed like a great prank at the time! But he's over it now! He forgives us

Yeah, Tommy's my hubby. But I got my sister to put her phone on private and put on a funny voice and ring him when I was with him so he wouldn't think it was me messing. She started fake crying down the phone and everything... we're really harsh, I know. I'm an awful wife! Hehe
And yes, I know it's confusing! I kinda regret it know, but it was my sisters idea, and it seemed like a great prank at the time! But he's over it now! He forgives us

OMG! You are so cruel! Harsh!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->