• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Raindrops 2016

Hi Ladies! Can I join? Im currently pregnant with my first :) ive been TTC for 2 years now. I was pregnant in December but it ended up being ectopic :( i'm feeling great so far about this one though! Last time I only had my second blood test before I found out I was going to lose the pregnancy but I did my second one on Friday and I more than doubled!

According to LMP I am due March 31 but based on O date, its April 1st, so Im going with that :p

Erin we won't judge! I had some issues in my past. Heck I cheated on my husband when we were engaged and my husband loves the result with all his heart, my second son.

My husband and I have been together since 1/1992 and got married on our 5 year anniversary in 1/1997.

Calling me Simone is fine!

Hi Ladies! Can I join? Im currently pregnant with my first :) ive been TTC for 2 years now. I was pregnant in December but it ended up being ectopic :( i'm feeling great so far about this one though! Last time I only had my second blood test before I found out I was going to lose the pregnancy but I did my second one on Friday and I more than doubled!

According to LMP I am due March 31 but based on O date, its April 1st, so Im going with that :p

:hi: and Welcome! By ovulation I am due April Fool's Day, too. I'm sorry for your loss! I had 2 chemical pregnancies prior to this and and a blighted ovum prior to my last son.

Bee Bee~ welcome and congratulations!! So happy for you after such a long time TTC!

Simone thank you so much that means a lot!! You're blessed to have such a great and caring husband...oh and it sounds like you're definitely due for a girl!!!

Welcome mom2pne and Bee Bee. Sorry I've been a bit MIA. We recently bought a house so trying to get everything unpacked. My son is 9 months old. It took us 2 1/2 years, IVF meds, and IUI to conceive him. We were quite surprised that getting pregnant a second time was so easy. Oh yeah I'm Dani or Danielle.

Mind if I join? My cycle was ultra crazy (I could be anywhere from 10-16DPO) but I know I'm due sometime between April 1st and April 7th :)

Can I join? due date is April 7th, but I'll have a c-section a week early. So maybe late March or April 1st :)

jtink, I swear our lives are double XD I also have to have a c-section a week early so if my due date is April 6th/7th like I suspect it is, March 31st/April 1st will be my surgical due date XD

lol, navy, how fun! i'm still in a little bit of shock - i even took an .88 walmart cheapie tonight to "make sure" lol. yep, still pink. i just can't believe it. i'm so thrilled and so terrified!

Totally feeling that too jtink! I had a MMC in June, we were not expecting to get pregnant so fast, it normally takes us MONTHS after a pregnancy

Also, our sons are VERY close in age!

Wish me luck! I go in the morning to get my hcg checked and I am hoping that it at least doubled every 48 hours. it was 12.5 on the 21st. Thank you!

Good luck mom2pne! I got my second results today and I actually tripled!! Now I just need to call in the morning and set up a first ultrasound

Mind if I join? My cycle was ultra crazy (I could be anywhere from 10-16DPO) but I know I'm due sometime between April 1st and April 7th :)

OMG yessss I'm so excited for you!!!! I've been busy the past couple days so didn't have a chance to catch up on the firecrackers thread, super happy for you and glad you're here!! :hugs:

lol, navy, how fun! i'm still in a little bit of shock - i even took an .88 walmart cheapie tonight to "make sure" lol. yep, still pink. i just can't believe it. i'm so thrilled and so terrified!

Welcome!! I just went and bought a couple of those yesterday just to make sure! i'm scared of a chemical

morning everyone!

is this just me? i got my bfp yesterday, and this morning when i got up to take another test, i was incredibly nervous and praying that the pink second line would still be there and it would be darker. i was almost shaking with nerves!

so please tell me that today's is darker and it looks okay. i am seriously a ball of nerves after the BO in january. :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_6422.jpg
    IMG_6422.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 33
I'm the same jtink28. My GP did one today and I was terrified waiting.

also, fyi, it looks WAY darker in person! i hate that it looks so faint in pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->