April Spring Buds 2017

Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:. This is a continuation of our April babies on 3rd Tri. Feel free to come aboard raise ur concerns, share ur wins, ask questions, have a rant ( no judging) or just have a chat. All ladies are welcome :hugs: x

Is anyone else's LO struggling with wind? Isaac seems to be. It starred a couple of days ago. He won't settle, cries and writhes around a lot. I got some infacol yesterday and I think that maybe helping but wondered if anyone had any other tips to ease the pain for him?

Oh, just noticed - happy 3 weeks to Max & ceri!

Mine tends to wriggle and cry sometimes from wind. I have been using dentinox and I put it in his bottle.

Yeah! Maxwell is struggling with it and I'm not sure if he has a bit of reflux coming. I hope not😩 Erin had mild reflux as a baby and the gaviscon was awful!

I've got Max on infacol but only from yesterday. Seems to be helping but he's not really pooped in the last 24h. It can cause constipation sometimes so I'll keep an eye on it.

Other than that, baby massage and leg circles can help with trapped wind and colic. Have a look on YouTube for some good techniques.

Thank you! 💙😍 3weeks! I can't quite believe it! Lol! This time last year I was running the London Marathon!😂 Struggle to run a bath at the moment!

2 of my babies had extremely painful gas. Are you nursing? I took out all dairy in my diet and it helped tremendously. Also, keep baby upright about 30 minutes after eating and burp them a ton! In the first 6 weeks babies swallow a lot of air. crying, pacifiers, and eating all cause them to swallow more air then you'd think so burping then more often may help.

Thanks ladies. Kazy, yes I'm breastfeeding. I'll have a look at YouTube for some techniques. I'm finding that he's really settled and sleeps well during the day, but the nights are awful. I only got 2.5 hours sleep last night :cry: he just fed and then fussed/writhed about for hours. I'm trying to get him back to sleep now but it often takes a couple of hours. I also find that winding him wakes him up so I have to feed again to settle him :dohh:

Thanks ladies. Kazy, yes I'm breastfeeding. I'll have a look at YouTube for some techniques. I'm finding that he's really settled and sleeps well during the day, but the nights are awful. I only got 2.5 hours sleep last night :cry: he just fed and then fussed/writhed about for hours. I'm trying to get him back to sleep now but it often takes a couple of hours. I also find that winding him wakes him up so I have to feed again to settle him :dohh:

My lo did this a few nights. I burp her really well after the first side since I need her awake to finish on the other side. After 2nd side I mostly hold her upright against my chest and pat her back. it takes longer but she seems to stay settled since I haven't overly stimulated her.

fatigue has really set in for me. my husband went back to work Friday. I was doing pretty well but now that I am caring for 5 kids all day I am exhausted.

Am I crazy? I'm starting to think about regaining some fitness 😵 my gym membership starts up again next month after being on hold. I've been googling what I can do but not getting much info. It's all a bit faffy! Pre-pregnancy, I ran a lot (did a marathon 3months before i fell pg) and did weights, resistance training and cardio at the gym. I'm not really a keen swimmer and that's all google wants me to do!

I'm not going to go crazy and plan to chat to my doctor at my 6 week check, but after some ideas if anyone has any?

I have been thinking about fitness myself lol. But waiting till after 6 weeks appointment. I use my xbox connect fitness game and it worked for me the last time to get back to pre pregnancy weight. Hope it works again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->