~* April SweetPea's 2013 babies *~ 50 so far! 2 Blue 3 angels

I defiantly agree iv barely ever been sick in my life, i always get nausea
which is awful i would rather be sick and get it all out my system then constantly
have waves of nausea that leaves you feeling bed bound or blah!

Do you have any symptoms Becy?

Oh and also I am confused I'm sure I am 4 weeks 1 day but your 4 weeks 3 days and a day in front of me. Have a got my dates wrong again? x

Do you have any symptoms Becy?

Oh and also I am confused I'm sure I am 4 weeks 1 day but your 4 weeks 3 days and a day in front of me. Have a got my dates wrong again? x

Not really, iv had sore bb's from when i found out and nipples very
tender but thats about it.. iv had small waves of nausea but nothing
major as of yet how about you?

I think its because of my cycle length i have a 25 day cycle
and my LMP was 21st July.. i put that in for my ticker and it
gave me 24th April as a due date and 4 weeks 3 days .. and
my other ticker is by my Ovulation day :shrug: xx

I'm exactly the same so must be a good sign! I had a MMC in June so I'm really nervous about this pregnancy.

Ah that could be why then :) xx

I figured out that I only get sick when I don't eat... eeekkk.... I will need to be very careful! lol:haha:

I'd love to be team yellow but my OH is so impatient so we decided with first LO to find out and probably will this time too

How are you all today?

Welcome ImATeenMommy :wave:

(Iv added everyone as :yellow: to the front just until we can find out
what were having if we do so when we know i can change them to :blue: or
:pink: :D!)

I also don't know how we will do it but i found out with ds and OH did with
his dd .. so we wanted to have a surprise so we are going to stay strong and
stay :yellow: if we do cave after 20 weeks then we might get a private scan
but hopefully we will be patient :lol:

Hello everyone, lovely to see people joining. Thank you Becky for updatingthe front Page. Sorry to Becky, tk2 And babydream for your losses. More torn between excited and petrified. I think ill be nervous the whole way through.

A bit about me, I've got 17 dsd and a 20 month old ds who is my world. My dh keeps telling me all will be ok but I m scared about my early scan and not seeing a hb again.

How is everyone feeling today x:hi:

I hope we have a few more! even if it is a small group it will still be good
:D i just hope people are happy with being here thats all :)

The only thing that scares me about early scans is not seeing much and
it worrying me more :dohh: im not getting one even after my loss because
around here its if you have lost more then 2 and if your having any problems
like blood/pain etc.. but im not having any so i understand what they mean
and im sort of glad so i can not worry as much but im not sure what my midwife
will say when i go as iv been spotting since January twice a month for 2 days-3 days
no flow :shrug: so im not going to get estimate dated i only did it by my previous
cycle length and the last time i got spotting :shrug: so it might not be right..

But anyway! .. Whens your scan Angel?

Im good today starving but other then that im okay dull pain low down
but im thinking its all to do with everything happening/changing

Hello ladies :flower:

Good to see more ladies too... at the moment I don't know if I'd like to find out if we are having a boy or a girl, am just super excited :cloud9: that it's happening. Oh I think with a loss before, we are also likely to worry a bit more about things going well.. at least we have each other here..:hugs: I got worried this morning as I woke up with no symptoms, I ended up poas an opk, as if that would help:wacko: still waiting on my digi's to see the word, thought they would be here by now, oh well.
Later in the day, had a bit of soreness of the boobs and backache, the latest now is being gassy and a bit more CM. Am hoping and sending positive vibes to us all..
Have a good evening.xx

:hugs:

I know how you feel im just happy this is total different to my last
one, i had ms badly from finding out until 6/7 weeks but i haven't with
this one up to yet .. this seems to be alot like with ds no symptoms
iv had a few like sore bb's, dull pains low down, peeing alot .. but thats about
it nothing major.. Definatly don't worry about having less symptoms i don't think
any is bad having lots or none .. i had nothing with ds and hes perfectly fine :)

Hope your digi's come soon so you can see them words!
i have mine coming monday (i hope!) :hugs:

I feel the same way EXACTLY. Peeing like a race horse, extremely sore boobs :( and Sooo tired. It's weird, I feel like I did at 3 months with my first. lol Ugh...:)

PS-I'd be happy to join. April 21st, 2013! :D

Hi, I'm 22, this will be my first baby, and I'm due on April 18th :flower:

I'm a bit of a nervous wreck at the moment, desperate for a scan so I know that there really is a baby in there and everything is okay, but the doctor said I won't have one until about 12/13 weeks :( I've spent all day lying on the couch stuffing my face, and have already gained 7 pounds :| So I'm pretty sure I might break the world record for weight gained during pregnancy.

I'm also peeing like a racehorse! I've been up 3 times in the past hour to go to the loo!

Ohhhh I'm so happy for you ladies! :happydance:
Sorry for stalking your group still Bec :dohh:
(We were original bump buddies with our toddlers, met up and had a lovely day out... followed her lonnnggg ttc#2 journey and just so happy :) )
Anyone don't want me to stick about, tell me to do one! :haha:

As for sickness/symptoms - I had none whatsoever with my princess and she arrived 14 days late, healthy and a chunky 9lb6oz!
Every pregnancy is different, unless you have servere cramping and bleeding... try not to worry!
I know its hard not to and even harder when its your rainbow baby but like ive said to Becy. The moment you got your bfp - you realised you're a mummy! :cloud9: Enjoy being preggo, it doesn't last long! :hugs:

Congrats again everyone xx

:hug:

:wave:

welcome Alexmama23 & Malia
& congrats!!

I think were all with you on the peeing thing :nope: its getting silly for me
i go and then i sit down and need to go again sometimes i don't even need to
go badly but i feel if i don't im going to pee myself :dohh:

Im scared to weigh myself right now :dohh: iv been pigging out i gained like
1-2 stone with ds :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online