Arab / Muslim boy names ?

iak

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any nice Arab names pronounced in a English way?

Thanks

When my friend was thinks of names she chose Zane/Zain for a boy?? Sorry I'm not too familiar, but most name websites have an option to choose the origin, so maybe you could look some up, then maybe post a list and ask our opinions on here? X

It's Zakariya and is my ds 2 name. And yes it's an Arabic name. We have no problems with his name being pronounced, his 3 and likes to be called Zaky atm. We obviously love his name.

My ds1 is Isa, we spelt it the turkish way. Can be spelt Eisa and again had no issues with his name.

Pregnant with number ds3 due this week. We are thinking either Enes or Mikail.

It's Zakariya and is my ds 2 name. And yes it's an Arabic name. We have no problems with his name being pronounced, his 3 and likes to be called Zaky atm. We obviously love his name.

My ds1 is Isa, we spelt it the turkish way. Can be spelt Eisa and again had no issues with his name.

How does everyone pronounce Zakariya ?

How does everyone pronounce Zakariya ?

Also do you know the meaning ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"