Are any of these positive OPK's?

Jaimelisa

Reaction score
Hi

Can I get an opinion please?! I spend so much time looking I can't see the wood for the trees!!

The bottom one is today (negative) and then the 3 days before. Am currently being tested for PCOS due to long cycles.

Ps excuse my dusty windowsill!! We're renovating and brick dust gets everywhere!!!

Thanks

Jaime xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 27
Hi

Can I get an opinion please?! I spend so much time looking I can't see the wood for the trees!!

The bottom one is today (negative) and then the 3 days before. Am currently being tested for PCOS due to long cycles.

Ps excuse my dusty windowsill!! We're renovating and brick dust gets everywhere!!!

Thanks

Jaime xx

None of them are positive.... however, the second from top looks the darkest. Keep testing! Good luck!

Thanks for the reply. Annoyingly I never get a whole strip the same but one side goes darker! Good job these are cheap - been testing for 20 days!!

I use those!!! They're from early-pregnancy-tests.com??

Unfortunately, they don't look positive. But like Shorty said, the one towards the top looks like it was getting close.
How often do you test?? Is it possible that you could have missed your surge??

This is what mine looked like this cycle on CD16.
(The thinner one is a cheapie I ordered from ebay. I was just testing it to make sure it was reliable. It showed + at the same time other one did and went negative at the same time, too. So I guess they work ok)

Attachments

• IMG_2667.jpg
    IMG_2667.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 13
Yeap they look like tyhe same ones! I get mine from home-health.co.uk. My last cycle was 90 days and currently on CD 54 so I get through a lot!!!

I have never got a full line and only every got halfs but then I've only tested once a day even when the lines have been half - should I be testing more?! Is it possible I have just missed my surge in 24 hours and have ovulated?

The strange thing about this one was I had the most painful nipples!!! Like really painful!! They even hurt in the shower! I normally get sore boobs 7 ish days before AF but have never had sore nips!! Ha ha!!

xx

It's very possible you could have missed it.
I know some ladies only test once a day and swear by it. I am a POAS-aholic so I take about 3 a day when I'm waiting to O. :haha:
But I feel like if I don't, then I might miss it. So I don't know...I think it's just personal preference. I'm not saying test 3 times a day, but would probably be good.
However, I have had painful nipples since O!!! So that's a good sign I would think!! :thumbup:
Like you, usually it's my boobs that hurt, not the nips. So I'm guessing my Clomid is making me O like it should. :shrug:

FX for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->