Are either of these positive?

C

cj1979

The top 1 was this morning an the bottom 1 was this evening?
Are either of them pos?
xxxphoto.jpg

:hi:
I would say that the top one is possibly positive. Did you test at all yesterday? Also maybe with the evening test your pee was more diluted, did you hold your wee for a few hours?
Sam x
:Dust: :dust:

The top one was first thing Thursday morning and the bottom one was Thursday tea time. I took another this morning and its darker than those 2. I'm a bit confused lol.
xxx

photo.JPG
This is this mornings. What do you all think?

xx

Yesterday's were close but not quite. I would take today's your first positive and it's definitely positive. Good luck!!

I get the same thing, so damn frustrating trying to interpret them. If I take earlier in the day (around 12-1pm, as the instruction says to test in the afternoon or evening) it's darker, almost positive. Around 7pm, it's lighter. I've been testing 3 times a day and still can't decipher them. :wacko:

I think you should take one in the afternoon to see if that's almost positive too. But BD anyway just in case. :winkwink:

Thanx everyone. I didn't post the 4th pic, it was taken Friday tea time and the line was deffinately lighter. So my positive was the last pic on here xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->