Are Mandy and Ian together??

i dont think they are... but im sure it wont be long:flower:

No I don't think they are officially. Bit of a weird relationship theyve got. I think Ian would like to be, and I think Mandy has a soft spot for him.

yeh i dont think they are..but i agree with people when they say it probably on the cards for the easties writers

Yeah they get engaged in true Ian style punching well above his weight, it was on This Morning x

Yeah they get engaged in true Ian style punching well above his weight, it was on This Morning x

:dohh: and this is wife number what exactly? he should just stay single..seriously cause shes not after his money or anything :haha:

God knows I didn't even know they were together til the whole honey trap thing!

What honey trap thing?

I am confused, when did they get engaged? I'm sure I've only missed one episode recently. Mind you, I'm finding it so dire I am usually online and not paying much attention.

Kat and Alfie agreed to 'honey trap' Mandy by Alfie trying it on with her to see if she'd cheat on Ian or not, and she didn't!

one second they are together and then they are not?

Whats the point in Mandys Character!

I am guessing we will find out!

And she is a Slater is she not? Why has she had no real relationship with any of the Slaters?

What do you we think about Kat cheating?

i cant stand mandy! shes not a slater..shes a salter..i was confused too until i googled it lol

the whole kat cheating thing is such a stupid thing!..i can see her ending up pregnant and having this guys baby now..

what does everyone think about the chryed..amira and baby situation?

What was THAT all about? I can't work her out.

The Chyred, Amira and Yasmine thing, I have a feeling that Syred might try and win back Amira...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->