Are Mandy and Ian together??

i think that..i think that christian may even give him an ultimatum baby or him..i think christian seems to forget how much syed has sacrificed for him

I am guessing we will find out!

And she is a Slater is she not? Why has she had no real relationship with any of the Slaters?

What do you we think about Kat cheating?

She's Mandy Salter, no relation to the slaters!

I'm really sad about Kat cheating :( She doesn't deserve Alfie! Probably more sad than I should be at a soap :haha: She's such a stupid woman

The Amira/Syed thing is annoying me too, Syed is still Yasmin's father and should have been in her life from the start not just when Amira decides. FOB went out and got a new gf the same day he dumped me and treated me disgustingly and he's been in Noah's life since he was born. Its not about your personal little grudge its about a child and its father. And I think Christian needs to back off a bit, its not his place to be in the baby's life, not yet anyway.

I am guessing we will find out!

And she is a Slater is she not? Why has she had no real relationship with any of the Slaters?

What do you we think about Kat cheating?

She's Mandy Salter, no relation to the slaters!

Ah see I don't remember her from first time around and I must have got my a and l mixed up when I read it! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->