Are my levels ok?

Sonialei77

Reaction score
I went to ER and had a transvaginal us, sac measures at 5 wks 6 days with no detectable heartbeat and hcg level at 3700. I've had spotting with cramping but now bleeding with no pain. I'm worried my levels are on the low side... Won't have appt with ob until Monday 12/28. Anyone care to compare levels lol

. I think it matters more whether they are rising correctly or not. If you started out at 14dpo with an hcg of 30 or something those numbers could be right. Do you have any previous betas? Also, I'm not sure if they can see the heartbeat till over 6 weeks in most cases. So that part sounds right.

. I think it matters more whether they are rising correctly or not. If you started out at 14dpo with an hcg of 30 or something those numbers could be right. Do you have any previous betas? Also, I'm not sure if they can see the heartbeat till over 6 weeks in most cases. So that part sounds right.

No previous betas but will likely have more bloodwork done at my first appt on Monday. I ttc for 19 yrs, this was not planned or even expected and now that my little lentil is in there I'm so scared of miscarriage :(

Aww I will cross my fingers for you. Hope everything goes well!

My spotting started on Friday and has gradually increased flow. Not a full period just worries that it's a little more each day. So yeah, I'm a nervous wreck and emotionally exhausted trying to figure this out.

Prayers that everything is ok. I've personally never had betas done at that point in pregnancy so I've nothing to compare yours too but as others have said, all that matters is that they're doubling as they should. I bled in early pregnancy when I was pregnant with my DS. It was more than spotting because I had to use a panty liner. You may also be bleeding from the transvaginal you had done. With my early miscarriages I never had any bleeding until I would have been 9 weeks. I found out about them by having any ultrasound that showed no heartbeat but I was always between 7-8 weeks when I found out. You're unlikely to see a heartbeat on ultrasound until your hcg levels are at least 10,000 so you more than likely wouldn't see one anyway this early. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Please keep us updated!

Prayers that everything is ok. I've personally never had betas done at that point in pregnancy so I've nothing to compare yours too but as others have said, all that matters is that they're doubling as they should. I bled in early pregnancy when I was pregnant with my DS. It was more than spotting because I had to use a panty liner. You may also be bleeding from the transvaginal you had done. With my early miscarriages I never had any bleeding until I would have been 9 weeks. I found out about them by having any ultrasound that showed no heartbeat but I was always between 7-8 weeks when I found out. You're unlikely to see a heartbeat on ultrasound until your hcg levels are at least 10,000 so you more than likely wouldn't see one anyway this early. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Please keep us updated!

How long did the bleeding last?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"