Are my size 1 nappies going to fit my newborn?

OmiOmen

Mum of two
Reaction score
The large majority of my nappies are totsbots Bamboozles and I have two size 1/newborn wraps and lots of size 1 wraps. Will my totsbots Bamboozles nappies actually fit my newborn and if so will they be too bulky for him to wear his newborn clothes? I know in part it will depend on his size and shape but my growth scans show he is on the larger side of average (whatever that means) if that is any help.

I have only 3 nappies that I am sure will fit my newborn, I have a newborn huggabuns pocket nappy (unfortunately DH will refuse to put it on him since it is pink and I am having a boy :dohh: but I will use it), a nature babies small and adjustable nappy and a pocket nappy that is marked with an M but I am really confident it will fit as it looks tiny.

If he's on the larger side of average, I wouldn't worry about it. Leyla was 9lb 1oz and fit her small and BTP nappies just fine from the start :thumbup:

Thank you. It just occurred to me today that I only know 3 nappies that I know will fit and became panicked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->