are naughty boy nappies good?

henny

mum to two beautiful boys
Reaction score
was wondering if these were good, as I want to use reusable but have little funds and these seem a good deal on ebay.

Do you mean Naughty Baby?

I had these and they were very similar to BG AOI, except not peachy but more like short fleecy if that makes sense. Could tell they were cheaper but still did the job!

:haha: :dohh: thats what I ment, they have them on ebay, 24 for £89.29 :flower:

I had 12 as back ups to me BGs, I think the let down with the Naughty ones is the inners aren't as good so I could never leave them on as long, but when I put the BG inners in they worked as well!

Ive got 18 of these, for us they work fine and have got better the more they have been washed which I didnt think would happen as the inserts are microfibre.

With two inserts (one doubled over at the front as a 'boy fold') they can last a good 4 hours on Noah and he can be a really heavy wetter.

At night we just bulk them up with bamboo bosters as well as the microfibre, no prblems at all.

They wash well, dry really quick and the colours are really bright.

I knw they dont work for some but for us they are great :thumbup:

thank you for that, the price is really tempting :flower:

Yep thats what got our attention, we took a chance on them and really pleased that we did.

I did google them for some reviews, there are a couple online and a few on here I think, think you just have to accept that some nappies work well for some people and their LO's and not for others.

Maybe you could just buy a couple to test and see how you get on.

Yep thats what got our attention, we took a chance on them and really pleased that we did.

I did google them for some reviews, there are a couple online and a few on here I think, think you just have to accept that some nappies work well for some people and their LO's and not for others.

Maybe you could just buy a couple to test and see how you get on.

I've heard both good & bad things about them. DH was impressed with the price when I told him I had found some cheaper. How do you find them size wise, have heard they are quite bulky?? Am tempted to buy one to try out - after payday of course:haha:

Weve used them for 8 months and they did the job. Im now discovering that compared to other brands they can be pretty bulky but thats the only downfall really.

I think Il buy a few and see, after pay day or DH will go mad but I try and explain that they will save money :thumbup:

They are quite bulky but for the price i think there great! We only really use them at home anyway so the bulkiness doesn't really bother us! :)

I've got 3 white NBs with inserts for sale if you want to try them out- in great condition still. They are definitely not as 'nice' as BGs and from what I've heard don't last as long unless you bulk them up with extra inserts, but they are a good nappy otherwise :)

Jetters- how much do you want for your NB nappies? :flower:

^ wss, were up to 3 inserts now for a 1yr old, and have been using 3 for a good few months now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->