Are these braxton hicks?

MiSS.M0MMY2BE

Reaction score
I have been getting these for a few weeks now but I've never really thought about it. It feels sort of like period cramps but a bit stronger then the period type cramps I had in the beginning of my pregnancy. And when they hit it also feels sort of like a heaviness in my bump. Its not painful really, just uncomfortable. Does it sound like bh to you ladies?

Sounds like it to me, Braxton Hicks are not supposed to be painful :) x

Sounds like braxton hicks, does your bump tighten up when your feeling it?
I had braxton hicks when I was only 4 5 months along

Sounds like it :)
I started getting them from around 29 weeks, they can feel like a tightening in your bump, really uncomfy things! If you're getting them take a bottle of water when you go out and just drink lots of water too :flower:

Sounds like it :)
I started getting them from around 29 weeks, they can feel like a tightening in your bump, really uncomfy things! If you're getting them take a bottle of water when you go out and just drink lots of water too :flower:

Okay, thanks! I drink tons of water already cause I'm always so thirsty. I feel like I'm going to just turn into some water. Lol. Thanks again!

Mine personally never felt like period cramps, more like someone left a ton of books on my tummy! Never painful, just uncomfortable.: )

Sounds like it! My bump would get really hard during them.

sounds like it :D

You actually start getting them from 7 weeks, we just can't notice them and some women notice them earlier and some don't notice them at all.

I would only be thinking its labour if the start to get more intense and you have any bleeding or change in mucas.

some bh can be slightly painful...since ur drinking lots maybe its telling you to slow down a bit

its also ur body getting ready for the big day :)

some bh can be slightly painful...since ur drinking lots maybe its telling you to slow down a bit

That could be, since I chase after a special needs child all day and try and walk most days.

That could be, since I chase after a special needs child all day and try and walk most days.

well your at the end, can you stop working now and let your body get the rest its asking for? it might be healthier to get rest at the moment...expecially with the big day right around the corner, you will need all your energy and to be feeling your best...well you know what I mean..
Can you stop working now or cut your hours to relax a bit more??

well your at the end, can you stop working now and let your body get the rest its asking for? it might be healthier to get rest at the moment...expecially with the big day right around the corner, you will need all your energy and to be feeling your best...well you know what I mean..
Can you stop working now or cut your hours to relax a bit more??

I really don't think so, as nice as that sounds. I only work part time anyway, 30 hours a week. 4 seven to eight hour days. I try to nap when he does. But its very exhausting. I'm actually planning on trying to work until I go into labor. But probably my due date would be the latest day

By the sounds of it I'd say yes :) my bump used to go rock hard with BH aswel :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->