Are these symptoms of cysts or endo?

Newfiemomma

Reaction score
Hi ladies, This is a long thread but anyone with endo or cysts please read, i need your advice. My doctor is going out of town for 2 1/2 weeks on wednesday and I have AF now so I won't be able to see her for pelvic exam for a few weeks and I'll go crazy by that time.

Here are my issues:
CD6 - ran on threadmill. After run had strong cramping on right ovary and into my right thigh. Went away after 1/2 hr rest.

CD7 - ovulated and had ovulation cramps (right ovary - it's always my right!)

1dpo - BD in am and had pelvic pain (down low in center) lasted a couple hours

TTW - had random cramping, fluttering feelings in lower abdomen, lower back pain, a couple times I felt minor splinter pains in center pelvic area.

10dpo to 14dpo - had premenstrual bleeding. This is a brown discharge and sometimes a few small brown clots. Has been very normal for me since coming off pill seven months ago.

CD1 - medium bleeding, blood clots, cramps in entire lower abdomen & back but mostly on the right ovary. Cramping makes me want to have a bowel movement (BM). Cramps also in upper right thigh.

A few other fun facts: Sometimes when having a BM I get a cramp that freezes me up, I can't push for BM I just have to breathe through it - maybe that's normal for everyone. I thought it was until I started reading about endo.

Also, when it comes to BD time, any deep penetration hurts. It's not that he's too big for me. I never felt this way on the pill.

When I have an orgasm from clitorial stimulation I feel menstrual cramps, mostly in the center lower abdomen.

These symptoms were the same I had has a teenager (well except for the sex stuff). I'm now nearly 37. Back then my Mom (who had endo) was concerned this is what I had. The doctor said that it could be very likely but they don't like to put the light down for young women they prescribe the pill and hope that helps with the symptoms. It did and I continued to be on the pill for the majority of my adult life. Even while on the pill I still had periods where I cramped enough to have to lay down with the hot water bottle.

OK. so getting to my question after all that. Has anyone had similar symptoms? What was it for you? Were you able to conceive?

Sounds like what I have n I have endo and possibly adenomyosis (endo in the wall of uterus) when my pain flares up I have this incredible bearing down feeling, like I need to push, iv never given birth but its how ppl describe the last stages of labour. These normally r symptoms of adeno but I def have endo (confirmed by surgery) they can't diagnose adeno so I may have it but may not. I wud say u have endo sweetie....its a horrid thing to have but actually quite common. Hope u feel better soon. I'm dreading comin off pill n having periods again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->