are Uggs small or big fitting?

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
Just about to invest in a pair as I think they're the only shoe likely to keep my feet warm and I'm sick of buying shoes that just don't last. may aswell buy some that hopefully will last and keep me warm. I have chunky calves sadly but am generally a size 5. Should I go for a 5 or would I need bigger? Also, what are they like for driving. Had some similar style boots before and they kept blumming slipping so I stopped driving in them.

Edited to add: I mean these style ones

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
I'm a size 5 normally but in uggs I have to up a .5 so I buy 5.5 it just gives me a little extra room as the 5's for me were abit too snug.
Just abit of advice buy the cleaning stuff for them too as its made mine last so long especially with Los who like to trample their muddy paws all over them lol a little pricey but worth it in the long run.
Enjoy your new uggs they're sooo unbelievably comfortable.

Xx

I'm a size 5 normally but in uggs I have to up a .5 so I buy 5.5 it just gives me a little extra room as the 5's for me were abit too snug.
Just abit of advice buy the cleaning stuff for them too as its made mine last so long especially with Los who like to trample their muddy paws all over them lol a little pricey but worth it in the long run.
Enjoy your new uggs they're sooo unbelievably comfortable.

Xx

Ugg boots only come in half sizes in the uk? A 5.5 is a 5, it's one of the ways to spot a fake pair, they would be sold to you as a 5 but when you look in the boot it actually says 5.5, they only come in half sizes no whole sizes. I have a very well made fake pair which are whole sized and a real pair of leopard print ones which are 6.5 on the label but sold as 6.

I love uggs! I have the woolen/knitted style and I'm a size 4 (UK) I have uggs in size 4 that are slightly too big and size 3.5 which fit perfectly :)

I'm getting them from Schuh and they don't do half sizes so should I just go for a 5 then or a 6?

Uggs only come in half sizes, I got mine from Schuh, if you order a 5 they will technically be a 5.5 but for ease I think they advertise them as whole sizes. I am a size 4, got the 4.5 (advertised as 4) and they fit fine, they're a bit tight to put on but fit fine.

the lining is thick so they sell them in half sizes, but minus the lining it would be your actual size I'm a 6 mine are a 6.5! And they are also fine to drive in because they have a really good tred xx

I got my bailey bling uggs from Schuh and I got 8.5. I'm normally a 8, I do find they get looser the more you wear them x

Does that mean that the size 4 ones I have are fake?

Just checked the label of mine and under UK it says 4.5, where did you get them from?

I bought them off eBay 2nd hand but they are practically brand new, I've googled the serial number and it says it's a genuine serial number. Really hope they aren't fake :(

I'm sure they aren't hun, maybe they were just made at a time they didn't do the half size thing if you know what I mean? You can tell when something is genuine sheep skin so I wouldn't panic, if they look real and are as robust as the real thing it won't matter!

Just checked the label of mine and under UK it says 4.5, where did you get them from?

I bought them off eBay 2nd hand but they are practically brand new, I've googled the serial number and it says it's a genuine serial number. Really hope they aren't fake :(

I'm sure they aren't hun, maybe they were just made at a time they didn't do the half size thing if you know what I mean? You can tell when something is genuine sheep skin so I wouldn't panic, if they look real and are as robust as the real thing it won't matter!

Yeah :) they are only my everyday ones anyway, just hope I've not been mugged off on eBay lol x

They've done the half size thing for ages as remember being told when I got my first pair.

I get a 6.5 they are a little big but 5.5 are to tight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"