Are we crazy.....

Well, it looks like your post was deleted but saw your banner for your most recent LO born last month. Im gonna go out on a limb and just guess that you are TTC or wanting to TTC. Ignore me if Im wrong but if Im right, your not alone! We just had our LO 10 weeks ago and my hubby wants another. So we are NTNP for #4. I definately feel up to it. Our little boy was my husbands first baby. So, I ask you, are we crazy? Lol. It sure would be nice to have someone to talk to in similar situation.

Well we are ntnp. lol
Though, both OH and I are nervous. He thinks I'm already pregnant or could be.
We are moving soon to a better apartment or buying a house in another town. I am not sure how friends and family will judge us If I do become pregnant.. lol

I think if he is supporting you through it all, then who cares? We had the same scare when baby was 5 weeks and I was scared about what others would think too but HE wouldnt have blessed us if HE didnt think we could handle it. So, I say, more power to ya. Its not like their the ones raising the baby anyhow! What kind of symptoms are you having?

Well, We've only been dtd for about 2-3 weeks. Though, I'm having heartburn. I only get it when pregnant. That's the only one though lol. Its still very early but we had to have conceived our first try with our lo. So, I think its possible.

Oh yeah, there are some symptoms I have only when pregnant that are a tall tell sign, like weight loss and loss of appetite. I had heartburn only a few times this last time. So you think your OH is wanting another too?

I've told him I want a child asap. lol
He told me if he could afford it he would. Though, he would be excited if I got pregnant. I really want to enjoy my new body and my new baby girl. So, a part me is fine without another baby right now. Though. IDK its so hard to fight the urge.

Its weird because, he doesn't want a baby but, isn't using the millions of condoms we got before we started sex up again. We used them a couple times and that was it.

So, Im confused to say the least. How about you?

Well, my hubby definately wants another. Hes wanted another since the middle of my third trimester. He keeps saying, next time we'll have twins right? OMG...seriously! That would do me in for sure. Lol. One thing thats pushing me towards it though is my age. Im 33 and I dont want to take that "over 35" risk so I agreed with him. At the same time, I dont want to go stir crazy trying to push the envelope either. 1. Id rather be blessed than stressed 2. The less stress there is, the better the chances. I think we are pure nuts! Bright side: nuts are good for you!!

Your funny. I honestly think if you both want another babeh then go for it! Its sounds like you have some great reasons anyway.

I'm only 20 years old but, we are not bad off. We have a two bedroom, two cars, and he has a good job he is advancing in. I think we need to wait to try till we move though just in case.

my first 2 children were very close together i found out i was pregnant with dd when ds was 3 months and honestly it was the best thing i ever did they were so close you would swear they were twins. they have just turned 15 and 14 and are still pretty close xx
good luck ladies xxx

OH and I are moving in 6 months when our lease is up. We're buying a house :D
So, OH said 6 months from now we can start to try. Yay

I see you've deleted your first post but read a few comments and not crazy!
Isabelle is 21 weeks old and were ntnp :)!
If its what you both want and you're both happy then why not ay?! X

Im baaaack! Sorry Ive been MIA for a few weeks. My father passed away and still working on stuff but Im back home now.

No baby yet... : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->