Are we ttc ? Im confused ??

jen1234567

Reaction score
My husband told me that he wants to have a baby. He said the sooner the better because he isn't getting any younger. I said ok and assumed that we would begin trying because he has known for a while that I would like to have a baby. I'm confused though because when we have sex he is still pulling out ? I want to say something to him but I don't want to put pressure on him for a baby. What should I do ?

i think you need to discuss this with him if i'm honest perhaps he didn't think you seemed very enthusiastic about it ? maybe throw into the conversation when your at your most fertile this month see if he takes the hint xxx

Definitely have a chat with him. It still surprises me how me and my DH can be on a completely different page and not even realise it! As the previous poster said, maybe he wasn't sure that you were 100% ready and thus hasn't stopped pulling out? The best thing to do is talk to him. Be honest with how your feeling and if it's right for both of you, then hopefully you can start trying! x

Thanks for responding. I came out and asked him if he wanted to start trying and he jokingly said after he gets a quad we can start trying. It's really upsetting me cause I feel like he is joking about something that is really important I just want him to be honest with what he wants. I just don't want to put pressure on him or start an argument over this.

I can understand how it is upsetting for you. The waiting to try phase for me was definitely the worst. I felt completely awful the whole time. Maybe as you say take a step back and don't say anything that may pressure him and reconsider talking to him after Christmas? Try to put across to him that he's really upset you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->