Are you a Pregnant Teen?

This Morning

Reaction score
[URL Attempt!] User received an error - No action required!

This Morning with Philip Schofield and Holly Willoughby are looking for a pregnant teen to help and film for a new series called Denise Does...

Our wonderful Agony Aunt Denise Robertson wants to interview a girl who is pregnant and needs her help because she is not dealing with it very well.

Is it you? Have you just found out and dont know how to break the news? Or are you already very pregnant and feeling left out from all your mates? Are you just struggling to come to terms with it?

We would like to film her with you as she helps you... (we could keep your identity secret it needs be) but you need to contact me and we can talk to you confidentially about this?

Aunt Denise has been around for years and can help you through it. Like i said we would need to film her chatting to you as part of a film that we are making about young teen mums which is a sympathetic and helpful film.

Anyway post a reply if you would like to contact me and we'll take it from there. Or email me on [email protected]

But in the meantime thank you for your time and all the best x

:flower:

:yipee: will baby and bump get a mention :D

We can absolutely put a link to it on our website which is extremely popular as now everything is online!! WE get about 6 million hits a month, so i hope that will help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->