Are you a strict or relaxed pregnant lady?

Relaxed.

I eat whatever I want. I have mega sandwich cravings when I am pregnant, and I pretty much live off of them. I have a coffee or 2 a day. I have hot baths.

I don't smoke, and I am 100% against alcohol, as I have FASD sisters, but thats about all I can think about for restrictions.

I don't smoke, drink and haven't had a runny egg.

I think I've broken every other rule though!

When I was pregnant I didn't smoke or drink
I didn't drink tea or coffee (but then again I never drink those, or anything warm)

1 thing I did do was drink maybe 3-4 tins of coke a day, Ohh I could have lived on coke if I had to lol x

I didn't smoke, drink, eat unhealthily. I did EVERYTHING by the book. I exercised, I slept 10 hours every single night, napped in the afternoon. Took no painkillers, no caffeine until after 18 weeks. Took a billion vitamins. Didn't DTD in the first trimester.

My daughter is disabled. It kinda pisses me off a bit that the world is so unjust - there are people who don't look after themselves at all whilst pregnant and I jumped through hoops.

I didn't smoke, drink, eat unhealthily. I did EVERYTHING by the book. I exercised, I slept 10 hours every single night, napped in the afternoon. Took no painkillers, no caffeine until after 18 weeks. Took a billion vitamins. Didn't DTD in the first trimester.

My daughter is disabled. It kinda pisses me off a bit that the world is so unjust - there are people who don't look after themselves at all whilst pregnant and I jumped through hoops.

Yea, sometimes the things that happen don't make any sense :shrug:

How old is your daughter?

:hugs:
I've been meaning to say this since you put that avatar photo up but I love that picture of Tegan in her wheelchair! It's just been OT in every discussion and still is here, but oh well.

I was so overly strict when i was pregnant with alfie. I wouldnt touch certain foods for fear of hurting him. I was such a freak aswell, googling before i eat anything. For example i wouldnt touch cinnamon, herbs, spices, ham and cornedbeef ect..unpasturised orange, apple juice or cheese. i was a nutjob lol by the way these foods are fine it was just me being overly paranoid. I would also get so fecked off if people smoked near me or breathed alcohol fumes on me!!

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->