Are you aged 35 and over? Can you help with some research please....20 mums needed?

AnitaOC

Reaction score
Are you aged 35 or over?
Are you pregnant or have just had a baby?
We would love to hear about your experiences after your baby is born!

Pregnant women who are aged 35 years and over may have different experiences of pregnancy than younger women and we are doing a study (at Plymouth University) to find out about this. We're trying to explore the experiences of pregnant women of 'advanced maternal age' and their attitudes to genetic screening and testing.

If you are aged 35 years or over when you have your baby, we would like to ask you to take part in our study. This will involve having a short interview by telephone with a researcher about two months after your baby is born.

If you think you would like to take part then please contact me, Anita (I'm the research assistant :flower:) at [email protected] and I will send you an information pack. Further information about the study and a little video clip of me reading the participant information sheet, can also be found at https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/pages/view.asp?page=38119

If you have any questions at all, please contact:
Anita O’Connor (research assistant) [email protected] or
Heather Skirton (principle researcher) [email protected]
You can also contact Heather at:
School of Nursing and Midwifery, Plymouth University PL4 8AA.
Telephone: 01823 366911.

So if you're aged 35 or over, have just had... or are about to have a baby, please get in touch, we would love to hear about your own experience of pregnancy.Thanks in advance for all your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->