Are you going to any Christmas events?

Not an event but we do it every year. We are off to Bicester village tomorrow to spend some serious £. It’s one of my fave shopping trips of the year me and OH really splash out on each other and get some great designer bargains for the boys. We are also going to Cheshire oaks next Sunday - oops lol.

Have followed your Biscester trips over the past couple of years lol.
We always go to the Ashford one.

Ooh I’ve never been there! I’ve not been to Cheshire oaks either I’m a sucker for comfort and sticking with what I know. I’m really excited for next weekend but have to curb the spending a bit tomorrow if I want any pennies left to spend at Cheshire oaks too lol.

Not an event but we do it every year. We are off to Bicester village tomorrow to spend some serious £. It’s one of my fave shopping trips of the year me and OH really splash out on each other and get some great designer bargains for the boys. We are also going to Cheshire oaks next Sunday - oops lol.

Have followed your Biscester trips over the past couple of years lol.
We always go to the Ashford one.

Ooh I’ve never been there! I’ve not been to Cheshire oaks either I’m a sucker for comfort and sticking with what I know. I’m really excited for next weekend but have to curb the spending a bit tomorrow if I want any pennies left to spend at Cheshire oaks too lol.

Ashford is very similar to Biscester. We keep saying we'll do Biscester but it's a two hour drive, Ashford is 45 mins. Look forward to seeing your purchases :)

We are going to Lapland UK tomorrow, never been before but I am sooo excited! DS doesn't know yet so I can't wait to see his face!

We are going to Cadbury World grotto next Saturday, looking forward to it

we're going on the polar express next weekend :)

not sure what else i'll manage to fit in!

We’re off on the Santa steam special next Saturday at Severn Valley Railway. I’m excited!

If the kids can actually behave this year I might take them to Christmas in the Park. But we do the Tremain's Christmas Lights the week of Christmas and I allow several hours for that. I would take hubby but he won't sit in the car for long periods if it can be avoided.

Ollie is going to a panto with my sister on Wednesday night and has his nativity in a couple of weeks. Oh and I are going to London for a long weekend for our anniversary this weekend so we plan on going to the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland etc. Can't wait!

We've also done a few local Christmas markets here (Edinburgh and Glasgow) and Ollie is helping me with my works Christmas party when I go back next week. Sophie's too little to really understand but we'll be taking them both to the grotto and to meet Santa during December too. Lots going on!

We have a Christmas fayre in the community centre on Saturday, hopefully Santa doesn't run out of presents again this year haha. They have a couple of rides and reindeer, they have a lantern workshop where the kids can make lanterns ready for the lantern parade to the church where we sing Christmas carols then the village lights gets turned on. Scarlett is also singing at the community centre with her playgroup so I'm really looking forward to it this year.

The kids have a Xmas party this weekend for dance. And next weekend we are visiting Santa at a pioneer village (story time, cookie decorating, making an ornament)

Got my daughter's pre school fair tomorrow. As a member of the PTA I have to do an activity (card making). Should be a great morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->