Are you kidding?!

NawlinsMama

Mummy to 1, due Nov 27
Reaction score
I've been at the hospital since 7 this morning on a pitocin drip. I'm having contractions, but not any that I would take to mean that LO is on her way in the near future. So just now, DH went out to ask when (and what) I can have for lunch.

The answer?

Fricken ICE CHIPS!

My last induction lasted upwards of 12 hours, during which I was allowed (encouraged!) to eat an omlet, jello, toast, juice, etc.
Time to break out my secret stash of cookies! :haha:

eat as much as u like hun, if u end up not having much energy then ul be tired which might lead to more intervention! id have shouted at them and threw the ice chips at them lol

eat as much as u like hun, if u end up not having much energy then ul be tired which might lead to more intervention! id have shouted at them and threw the ice chips at them lol

I intend to! (both the eating and the throwing the ice chips part! :haha:)

That is just so mean of them! I am sorry! You must be starving!!!! Sneak oh somewhere to get you some food.

i had hubby get me pb&j screw wht the dr's say its crap. u need food for energy. so glad i'm staying at home this time around. good luck hun

I was in labor 25 hours with my son and didn't get anything but ice chips :( By the time he was born, I didn't even care about seeing him, I just wanted to know where breakfast was!!!!
I will be bringing snacks this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->