Are you playing music for baby?

Louloubelle78

Reaction score
I've been playing my favourite music to bubba since about 20 weeks :)

He seems to be responding and wriggles, jiggles and kicks like crazy, especially when I sing (however my OH says bubba is probably telling me to shut the racket that is Wham! or Abba!) and he really likes The Beatles and Mozart too!

Is anyone else singing playing music to their bump, and what are you playing?

I made him a playlist on Spotify, I love that he seems to have "favorites" or maybe they're "least favorites" :haha: he kicks like crazy for certain songs. Most of them are instrumentals, quite a few covers of popular songs.

Our baby loves a bit of Hip Hop but stayed perfectly still when Metalica came on.

Good taste babba!

I played bubs a bit of David Bowie (Golden Years so quite funky) and he started wriggling and kicking away. I'm not sure if it was out of enjoyment or protest :haha: but he does the same if I play a bit of Bob Marley too :D absolutely nothing if I play something slower/more melodic x

My hubby plays the acoustic guitar for baby and she goes nuts! She also kicks like crazy in the car when songs with guitar are playing, but stays quiet for anything else.

The bump has been exposed to a wide range of very strange musical offerings as both my partner and I play a range of instruments. Lil one seems to like the bagpipes when he plays them and responds with lots of kicks (possibly a sign of dislike!?!) Also get lots of kicks when lil one hears bass music like a double bass or when I play my cello. I assume that when I play the cello the vibrations must go through the bump as it rests directly behind the instrument. I think between us the poor lil one will come out with distinctly folky, traditional tastes!!

I went to a party last night and I'm sure babba was dancing to 'Gangnam Style'

I took him to the big reunion last night he was loving a bit of five!

It was amazing. They are touring again in dec so treat your self! My little man was dancing around in there!

My little guy seems to like anything with a strong beat think its the vibrations lol lately Johnny cash has been a winner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->