Are you saving up before TTC?

I'd like to whenever the time comes, it's not happening for years yet though so if I did save for something right now it would be to move out with OH :)

We would manage if i fell PG now, but as i did with Brooke, i like to have a little "baby fund" ready to spend :)

I would pref like to wait until we have moved into a house before I fall preg again so i dont have the added stress of getting everything ready while pregnant and also i would love to finally pass my test before im pregnant again. i cope fine now with walking and the bus but with all the midwife apts and hospital dates il have 2nd time around with a baby already its not going to be as straight forward easy and as it was first time around

I voted middle one, we've done lots of sums, OH is paying a loan off until January so when that stops we will be using that money to pay for extra things. Will probably still save so i can have a good few months maternity leave. xx

And my head is all confuzzelled now! after doing lots of sums for next year with me being on maternity leave etc and coming up with different sums each time :( but we will cope, we will have to :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->