Are you within travelling distance to Maidstone in Kent on 23nd June...???

xgem27x

Reaction score
Well, its the twins birthday coming up, and I'm doing a little picnic in the park, and with all the leeds bnb meet up plans going on, I thought i'd see if anyone who lives more south and cant come to the leeds meet up would be able to make it to the twins party, i know some people are defo coming, but i dont talk to all of you on facebook, so thought id ask on here xxx

sorry thats a bit rambling, but im holding my snake and hes going everywhere lol so im typing quick :dohh:

Random but two of my friends (albeit old friends) live in Maidstone!
x

I wish a meet was near mee :/

i'll come i live about 20 mins on the train :) if that.. x

Im just getting used to it!
Its actually Eastbourne where i live but no one seems to know it lol.We have rubbish clothes shops up here,keep hearing Brighton has good ones?

Im just getting used to it!
Its actually Eastbourne where i live but no one seems to know it lol.We have rubbish clothes shops up here,keep hearing Brighton has good ones?

oo my friend has been there a few times for a tennis thing...she said there's a lot of old people, but it's nice!!

There is loadss of old people!
Its a nice and friendly place,not much happens and its quite quiet,we get loadss of tourists though and im hoping it kinda livens up in the summer time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->