ARG:;;;; frustrations of irregular cycles! 5BFN cd33

hellodarling

Reaction score
I felt like Iovulated on cd 12, i got the twinge, which is typical for me when I O bc I develop big ol functionals cysts and those babies POP when that egg comes out. BUT, I'm on CD33 now, I should have had a period a few days ago (around 4-5) but I got nuthn. No pms, no nuthn except random cramps and, :shrug:, ...well, I have a nice collection of BFNs though.

I'm so over my cycle doing whatever it wants too. I don't understand how I can O early (confirmed with OPKs and Ultrasounds) and still not get a period for so long... cycles range from 25-53 days. I think sometimes if I have a big ovulation or a particularly crazy cyst,i'll bleed at O, which I have mistaken for breakthrough bleeding or early early period. I dunno.

Is there any hope? Anyone deal with the same issue?

So frustrating :( Heard maca is supposed to be really good at regulating hormones which might help with your cycle - if you've not heard of it it's one of those superfood powders you can put in your smoothie. Other than that maybe speak to dr. And maybe bd throughout your cycle in case you are ovulating at a different time to what you think as well as when it is captured on the opk. :flower: xxx

So frustrating :( Heard maca is supposed to be really good at regulating hormones which might help with your cycle - if you've not heard of it it's one of those superfood powders you can put in your smoothie. Other than that maybe speak to dr. And maybe bd throughout your cycle in case you are ovulating at a different time to what you think as well as when it is captured on the opk. :flower: xxx

Thank you :) I have taken maca, for the past 8 months, it hasn't done anything for me, but I had a cyst which probably is what was interfering with my cycle length 35-53 days. I acatully stopped taking it this cycle, I was just curious it if would make a difference but so far, it's the same as it was. I have a drs apt on the 10th of nov so hopefully we can start testing to see wha'ts up, other than that i'm o.l.d... :jo:

I am in almost the same boat! I stopped Mirena at the beginning of April, and my cycles SUCK!! I was never regular even before Mirena and my son's birth in 2010, but now that I am actually tracking everything (for the first time ever) it is soooo frustrating!!!:growlmad:

The first month off BC was a perfect 30 day cycle, but every cycle since then has gotten longer and longer - June 33, July 34, Aug 37, Sept 37... In Sept I finally decided to get OPK's and used Soy to bring O up a couple of days (thought it was happening around CD 19-22, but that was just a guess) and got a POS OPK on CD 16!!!:happydance: ("see siggy")

Fast forward to today-CD 20 of a Soy and OPK cycle and NOTHING but stark Neg OPK's... I thought I had finally figured my body out, but apparently not. It is beyond discouraging!:nope:

Now I am worried that I won't even ovulate at all this cycle and I will have to wait a whole 'nother month for my rainbow... :cry: Why can't our bodies just do what they are made to do for crying out loud!?

Either way, know that you aren't alone... :hugs:

Yah! This body stuff is complicated! Saw my doc today. She's goig to run a hormone panel on cd2, of whoever my cycle actually happens. Then on cd8, I'll have an HSG. I heard they suuuuuck but my doc said that for some reason, a good majority of women end up pregnant in the next few months after!. I'm finally hopeful again!

Fx for you! Have you talked to your doc? Mine is undoubtably age, I've not been on birth control for over 15 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->