• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arggh what's going on? TMI alert

RavenRose

Reaction score
Ok so this is my second cycle after coming off the bcp. We aren't trying properly but I decided to stop taking BCP as I want my body to get back to normal ready for when we do in about a year.

Anyway, my first cycle was about 45 days long or so. That was annoying enough. This cycle I have decided to monitor BBT, CM and CP. Everything started off ok. Initially I thought I had O'd at CD22 due to the temperature dip and sharp pains in my left side round about where my ovary is. Even FF thought this too. However as you can see from my chart it looks like I have O'd around CD44 however the high temperature I thought was initially because I had a major stomach upset later on that day although I didn't necessarily feel ill as such. Due to my temperatures staying up I'm guessing that I must be in my LP?! Is this what it looks like to you guys?

Also, I have had really snotty discharge. It first happened on Friday night-CD51. It was like lumps of jelly that was mega stretchy and didn't leave my fingers feeling moist like the other discharge. A few days before this I had really thick creamy stuff. However even today when I woke up I had jelly-snot discharge. This hasn't happened before. I'm bit a confused really as surely I would have got this when I was o'd not for most days after it?!

My OH also randomly woke up last week and decided I was pregnant, even though two tests say I'm not. I'm mega confused though :(. I did have a weird hot fush/cold sweat/nearly vomitted and fainted on CD38. I have no idea what my body is doing :(

Anyways here's my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/305f05

Any opinions or suggestions as to what is wrong would be appreciated :) I would have posted this on TWW but for some reason when I click new thread it says I have to log in, so I do then it goes back and tells me I still need to log in....weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->