argh, bloody scammers made me paranoid

Lau88

Reaction score
I bought a pushchair on eBay few weeks ago, something didn't sit right with me and it bugged me that all the manufacturers labels were taken off. Anyway I've found out the seller has been 'selling' my pushchair on Facebook and scamming the people thinking that they've bought it. I know the police are now involved but I'm now paranoid that there's something fishy gone on with my pushchair. I bid, paid and received in good faith and now I'm paranoid I'm going to be dragged into it all.

I'm pretty sure the fact that you have purchased in good faith through a legitimate site will cover you. Even if the police do contact you it will be to build their case, no other reason. Ebay will certainly have you covered!

Tell me about it! It seems we are bombarded with scams everywhere these days.

I was looking for an apartment a couple weeks ago, and a man attempted to scam me into signing a fake lease for an apartment that didn't exist. :dohh: There are also many scams on ebay, my brother encountered one when looking to buy a car - and many scammers who call our personal home phones as well. Its so annoying. You really can't trust anyone trying to sell you anything.

Oh I know it's ridiculous. Theres so many on gumtree too that have gone onto eBay as well, it's beyond me how they think they can get away with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->