argh!! so confusing, can anyone shed some light on this? clearblue digi opk

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, need some help. I took soy isoflavones this cycle to try and ovulate earlier. I had loads of ewcm from days 10 to 20 ish. Then on cd21 I had a smiley on my opk at about 4pm, but wen I ejected the stick the line was blurred, i'd flooded it. I took another one at 10.30 that day and it was negative. Normally when I ovulate I have a gush of watery cm, but I didn't this time, just loads of days of ewcm before, which I never get. My temps have been higher since the smiley but I wasn't regularly taking them before. My question is, do you think I ovulated or do you think I just flooded the test and got a false positive? Please help :-S

hey hun

I would say that if you got your smiley face, then you def caught your surge, I never trusted the lines on the digi when I used them, I used the digi along with an IC test just to confirm. As for the ewcm, it depends on how reliable your cm is, like for me, I never got it consistently around the time I o'd, but I'd have it on and off throughout my cycle, so I always went with whatever my OPK's indicated :) I didn't have ewcm when I conceived my DS, and with this pregnancy, I decided to stop tracking it because it was unreliable for me :D

GL this cycle! :hugs2:

Thankyou babyhopes23 I really hope I ovulated. This cycle has been very stressful, hopefully it will end with good news. Congratulations on your little one and your bump :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->