Argh!

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
I am fuming! AF finished about 6 days ago, and I've just started again! So, so annoyed and WTF is going on with my body?! :wacko:

So more cramps, headaches and crap for me then.

ive not had one since 11th aug... i'll have it..! xxx

You can have it! I feel like I have permanent PMT! :lol: No idea why this has happened.

Amyclaire did you find out what has stopped it yet?
And are you coming off BC or something rafwife, or is this just random? lol hope it sorts itself out soon, one a month is bad enough! xx

Nope, no birth control at all other than condoms. Usually a 21-23 day cycle like clockwork but was about 5 days late last time :wacko:Can't believe it though, I'm gutted!

That is pretty weird. Your body's just seen an opportunity to pee you off and took it I guess! xx

i thought you went back on the pill a few weeks back, maybe your body needs to settle into a routein again?

:hugs: hope it passes soon hon, i no just how you feel, mine have finally settled after nothing for 6months, and when one comes, it lasts for months :dohh: xx

Please Please PLEASE send her my way when you're done with her?? I'm over a week late. If I could steal her away and take ur pain, I would hun. :(

:hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"