Argh!

BeckyBoo

Mum to 2
Reaction score
I didn't have this problem with Mikey. He wasn't a cuddley baby. Too happy to entertain himself.

But Kalea doesn't like it if I put her down! Maybe it's my fault, I let her lie on my chest on her tummy after she fed and I guess she's got used to it. But now my OH is back at work, I can no longer lounge around with her on the sofa, I have to do things around the house and look after my son!

I've got out the bouncy chair, I hadn't used it up until now because she settled in her moses basket. I've got it on vibrate and it's blooming strong! It would scare me out of my wits. And she did look a little confused when I put her in. But she had a wee moan and let out one cry and that was it. Silence so I went to do some ironing. Came back and she was sleeping... so I turned it off and she woke up!!!

I Guess I'm going to go through alot of batteries!

:hugs: i had the same prob when my oh went away. almost a week on and he has settled ok!

:hugs: i had the same prob when my oh went away. almost a week on and he has settled ok!

Is it because we spend too much attention to them when our OH's were off because we could? :dohh: I'm trying not to give into her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->