arghhh! hormonal rant!!!

Evies mummy x

Reaction score
I have planned to have my 'bestfriend' at my birth (along with my mum) as I'm not with OH anymore and this has been the plan for quite a while. But she's really beginning to pi** me off. The past few weekends I've asked her what she's up to as I've wanted to do something and my DD only goes to her dads once a week on a saturday night, and this week she was apparently staying in busy with the house. I thought fair enough but then about an hour ago I see a mutual friend has wrote a status saying she's waiting for so n so to get ready so they can go to the pub! So I text her and said I thought you were decorating and now she's apparently going out. Its really effing annoying me because she never makes effort to see me and I ask to see her all the time but she'd rather go out drinking then stay at home with boring old me. Its getting to the point where I'm unsure wether I even want her at the birth or anywhere near me afterwards. I haven't said anything to her yet about being annoyed because I can't be bothered to drop to her idiotic level !!! Smile and wave!!

One of my close friends keeps complaining that we don't spend enough time together now, but whenever I ask to do something she is to "busy" and it is pretty much the same situation as you are in. No matter what she says she is "busy" with..within hours there are pictures of her out drinking and talking about the good time she is having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->