Arghhhhhh..... Chocolate and no self-control!

I eat as much chocolate as i want whenever i want. My fave is first thing in the morning!! Yum!! The calories im saving through not drinking is probably less than the choc so im guilt free!!

1 Pint of cider or glass of wine is around 300 cals which is much more than a bar of choc! (And i wouldnt ever stop at the one drink!)

LOLLL awesome, thanks for this! I had a feeling my pre-pregnancy drinking was the source of a lot of calories but never counted really. Now I feel better :happydance:

CJ do you not get Kinder chocolates in Canada? I gotta send you some in that case... or maybe not lol.. what was the purpose of this thread again?

CJ do you not get Kinder chocolates in Canada? I gotta send you some in that case... or maybe not lol.. what was the purpose of this thread again?

We just have the Kinder eggs that have the little toys in them, but they're mostly for children! NO, don't send me any more chocolate!!! :winkwink: But thanks for the offer! :blush:

well here they do really good ones, not to be compared with the eggs! might send them for easter then :) some nice Kinder Buenos... you will love them. yeah Kinder means children but I loooove it!

U can send me kinder chocolates lol

lol you can buy them in any shop :).. wish I could have some of the ones they do in Germany! Kinder sandwich.... Kinder penguin! But those are from the fridge so I can't have bring them here!

I eat as much chocolate as i want whenever i want. My fave is first thing in the morning!! Yum!! The calories im saving through not drinking is probably less than the choc so im guilt free!!

1 Pint of cider or glass of wine is around 300 cals which is much more than a bar of choc! (And i wouldnt ever stop at the one drink!)

Ummmm....not always!!!

I'm getting addicted to the super sized Toberlone bars. They have about 1200 calories each!!!!

HEHEHE. It is wayyyy to easy to polish off half in one go...I've got a bar hidden in my bedside drawer at home so I don't have to share it with hubby! Ohh, how naughty is that! :blush:

mmmmmm i just ate a giant freddo frog.. but its not really that big

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->