Argos-3 Fold White Shower Screen. Beautiful. BRAND NEW IN BOX

hellotasha

Loves Her Baby Girl. X
Reaction score
This is brand new in the box, we got our bath removed & had a screen fitted with it. Looking for half price for it maybe?? Collection if possible unless you wanted to sort out delivery i dont know im not too good with delivery of big items. This is the exact one.
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8306218/Trail/searchtext>SHOWER+SCREEN.htm

Take it back if its the same one!!!

If its still in box like new in packaging etc etc and in the catologue defo take it back tell them your Mum bought you it not realising you had got one (currently doing your bthroom up) and she can't find the receipt! If they ask which store say I've no idea I didn't actually think to ask! Then say you'd be happy for store credit if possible ;)

we tired but this item is delivery only & can not be picked up in store, its been 3 months since she bought it so they said well whats ur address & we'll be able to track it down & get it picked up then they just said cant do nothing its over 28 days GITS! xx

hi i am very interested in your shower screen i was just wondering where abouts you were for a pick up.
thanks jenni

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->