Argos 3 for 2

bluebird11

Reaction score
Am I right in thinking the Argos 3 for 2 event is this Friday? If so what tips can you share to try and make sure you get what you want at the best deal? Unbelievably I've never done the Argos 342 before so am a bit of a novice

I always make a list on a notepad of what I want and put them into groups of 3 of the same or similar price. (3x £10 toys and £x £50 toys etc). Then the day or evening before it starts so tomorrow sometime, sit and reserve each block f three items so you will be making several orders. Write down your order numbers and go collect your bargains on Friday when it starts :)
That's what I do anyway and what I'll be doing this time around. Was hoping to get a hatchimal with two other £60 toys but looks like that is a no go :(
Good luck, hope you get what you want x

I find stores increase the prices before these events so I haven't bothered recently. Amazon usually try to outdo Argos by knocking Money off toys at the same time and you only have to buy one thing.

Writing my lists as we speak daisy is pretty much done so going to get all of isabelles in one go.... hope OH empty the car lol

Amazon do better deals but I've been lucky and argos have pricematched for me everytime x

I've just reserved playdoh ice cream castle, keyboard and stool and wwe play set. Hope they all go in the 3 for 2

Rubbish, just added everything left on both boys lists and 1 item is in 3 for 2.

Rubbish, just added everything left on both boys lists and 1 item is in 3 for 2.

This is what happened to me. Out of 6 things only 1 in the 3 for 2.

I've not bothered with the 3for 2 before because I've always just had 2 things I've wanted and ended up looking for something else to add just because, and he things usually cost a couple £'s more than on Amazon anyway. But this year I've had my eye on a couple of talking minions and they were half price, plus in the 3for 2 sale, and I picked Crocodile Dentist which was on DS's list and was cheaper than on Amazon.

I thought it was pretty good this year too, some of the items that I reserved had even dropped in price between me reserving them and picking them up

Annoyingly my local store only has two of the three its I wanted. Although they have been reduced in price too ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->