Argos recalls (UK) - Please look if bought gates/kiddies stuff/toys!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I found this page looking for something else & thought I'd put it in here since ALOT of the stuff recalled is BABY related & many Mums buy in advance etc etc

One I noticed was the Lindam safty gates :shock: one that is recommeneded & well know therefore highly possible someone has purchased!

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/StaticDisplay/includeName/productRecalls.htm#laughLearn

Lindam Safety Gates – catalogue numbers – 375/3282, 375/3086

We have identified an issue with the above stair gates where the plastic hinge mounting can break in use. As a result the gate can fall from the frame. Injury may occur if this happens in use, as well as the further potential for injury once the gate has become detached and ceases to be an adequate barrier to potentially hazardous situations!!

The issue only affects products purchased after 14th December 2007

- theres toys kids cutlery even :shock: madnesssssssss!!!

Eeek! :shock: That's my babygate! Thanks Wobbles.

:shock: you buy it after 14th Dec Helen?!

Yup! Off to buy a new one tomorrow for DH to fit tomorrow night and then take back faulty one on Friday.

Charlotte has a cute but dangerous habit of swinging off it so it'll have to go.

Crikey sorry for the scare Helen but glad its been useful to someone as these things go ontop of stairs for goodness sake! I came across that by accident & found it shocking its not brought to customers attention more like an obvious notice about recalls on main page!

Hey don't worry. I'm just glad you spotted it. Can you imagine what would happen if it gave way? It doesn't bear thinking about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->