October Pumpkins *testing thread*

I’m having mounting symptoms that are definitely reassuring but I hate that I’ve had a few negatives since getting the first positive. But then the clearblue is a blaring bfp again. Idk what to think so I’m trying to just trust the symptoms and feeling pregnant for now.

I’m having mounting symptoms that are definitely reassuring but I hate that I’ve had a few negatives since getting the first positive. But then the clearblue is a blaring bfp again. Idk what to think so I’m trying to just trust the symptoms and feeling pregnant for now.
Can you post the new CB? That's a good sign it's a blaring bfp. Pregnancy symptoms are a good sign.

But the wondfo that i do have that is not extra sensitive looked negative. Im so confused. But wondfo i used fmu at 6am and i was up all night chugging water cause i was so thirsty. My fmu was clear.

IMG_4545.jpeg

Is it more likely that the first wondfo and the clearblue are false positives or the wondfos that are showing negative are bad batches of urine sample? I bought the clearblue to have a different brand & color dye to confirm yet im still wondering!

@HalfricanMa hi honey, I absolutely am praying these are true BFPs <3 I don’t even want to say this, and I hope to God I am wrong, but whenever I’ve had true BFPs the line is equal saturation from top to bottom. Whenever I have lines that aren’t solid (like that CB one you posted, or like a half-line or one that’s darkish on top and light on the bottom, or has gaps in it etc), they’ve been cruel, cruel Evaps. Granted, I’ve never had one quite as dark as that CB, and I truly pray (like actually said a prayer) that this is your BFP. Especially with the symptoms, it’s very promising. I just wanted to give my experience and genuine thoughts. Please keep us posted.

@elmum thinking of you!

Thanks for your prayer @MrsKatie and your honest input of experience. I’m so worried because I keep getting burned, even reading it within the timeframe & with color. I feel like all the brands worsened in quality. I don’t trust any to be dependable regardless of spending 30 cents per test or $6.

omg look at all these lines!!!
Jules huge congratulations!!!! beautiful lines!!!
Halfrican ahhhh I see them all, how weird that you're not getting consistent results :-k prayers they just get darker from here! positives on two different brands would definitely be weird if they're false...

@Jules8 Wow wow wow wow wow!!!!! I'm so so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!!! We get to be bump buddies for 4 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->