Armed Forces Ladies

Hey ladies, My OH is in the RAF still doing his training. i get to see him most weekends which is nice :) its hard being away from him, but then i have to be honest i enjoy it sometimes lol, i can watch what i want on tele hehe ;) but dreading when he gets sent some where for longer :( but like the saying goes absense makes the heart grow fonder! :thumbup:

Hey ladies, my hubby is in the Army (Signals to be exact) and we're in York at the minute xxx

Hi i am married to a Royal Engineer, we were living in Paderborn,Germany for 2 years and moved back to the Uk in august. We are now in Farnborough.

Hello ladies!! I'm Heather!! :D My husband and I are both in the army!! We are currently stationed in Germany! I love it!! :D

https://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs105.snc3/15299_404056535519_508415519_5365108_7014374_n.jpg

Fir a little giggle...

Hello ladies!! I'm Heather!! :D My husband and I are both in the army!! We are currently stationed in Germany! I love it!! :D

Where abouts in Germany are you? we are in Germany too :)

Hi girls,

I'm Anna, 25. OH is in the army (2 Royal Welsh). Together for 5 yrs, married for nearly 2. We got a son together Joseph who is 7 months.
I'm originally from Paderborn/Germany where we meet. =]

So if you got any question about Germany or need something translated, give me a shout. x

Hey ladies, my hubby is in the Army (Signals) we're in Harrogate atm, and posted to either York or Germany next . x

Hi,

My DH is in the RAF, based in northumberland atm. He was also in the Army for 7 yrs prior to us being together in the Light Infantry (known as the rifles now). Hes not due a tour soon that we know of, his last was in Afghan.

There is another thread called military wags in the chatter section too if any of you missed it:thumbup:

Hello
OH is in the army and currently living in Whittington (lichfield uk) and are moving to Bergen Hohne Germany next month :)

hellooo,
my OH is in th Royal Marines, based in Plymouth, he goes to Afghan next year for 6months, needless to say i am scared and worrying more and more the closer it gets to the date.

5 more months.

it is hard at time - see him on weekeends, but miss so much it hurts. he was away for two months from may til beginning of august this year (helpin US Marines) and it was hard.

but when he got back it was amazing seein him again.

th film Dear John makes me feel sad when i watch it! plus my OH looks like Channing Tatum so that doesnt help!

I've noticed lots of girls stationed in Germany here. I'm in Germany too! Hohenfels to be exact. Lots of people are sent here to train. It's about an hour south of Graf & Vilseck if you know where abouts that is! I have to say I really don't have a big problem with being an army wife, but I met my husband while he was on R&R so I knew what I was getting myself into from the getgo. We've been married for a year and a half now and just started TTC.

Hey everyone! Glad to have stumbled upon this!

I am a mother of 2, ttc #3. My husband is in the Marines and we just recently got stationed in Washington DC. All I know is I am happy he is finally home! He has served 2 tours over in iraq/afghan.

Hey ladies!

Im also an army wife. currently in Norfolk, altho we'll be back down in Wiltshire at the end of the year.
Dont mind being married to someone in the army, i keeps the relationship fresh, i think i appriciate him more when he comes home after being away, i look forward to him coming home and still get butterflys when i know he'll be home and we havnt seen each other for a couple of weeks.
it can be tough on us ladies tho, i find it hard to make "true" friends, (or ive just had some bad luck) and its tough on the children, having to move and go to new schools, its not easy.

:hug:

hey everyone! We're off too Brize Norton in 4 months!!! eeeek

Hi ladies. My hubby is in the Guards. He came back from afgan last october. and is going back next may :( .. Been married for 1 1/2 years and together for 4 years. LTTC #1 for over 2years now (maybe 3?!)
We are based in london.

xx

Hi there, Hubby is in the Navy we have been married since 1995 and he joined in 96. We are in Hawaii for now. BTW my name is Lisa I am the Mom of 2 amazing girls.

Hey ladies!

Im also an army wife. currently in Norfolk, altho we'll be back down in Wiltshire at the end of the year.
Dont mind being married to someone in the army, i keeps the relationship fresh, i think i appriciate him more when he comes home after being away, i look forward to him coming home and still get butterflys when i know he'll be home and we havnt seen each other for a couple of weeks.
it can be tough on us ladies tho, i find it hard to make "true" friends, (or ive just had some bad luck) and its tough on the children, having to move and go to new schools, its not easy.

:hug:

Where in Wiltshire are you moving to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"