Arms/hands falling asleep at night

mod19

Reaction score
Well mostly at night. Sometimes during the day too. And it's been happening for over 3weeks now. I remember having this with dd, but not nearly this early. Anyone else have it this early? I'll ask the doc but don't see her till Wednesday.

This seriously just happened to me last night it was so odd. Could be due to a couple things: fluid retention, nerve damage (I have heard carpal tunnel can get worse in pregnancy), lack of b vit, or just a weird sleeping position. Sometimes also a pinched nerve in you back can radiate to the oddest of places. Not sure if that helps but I would still make sure to ask you doc. Pregnancy sure does things I would never imagine. Geez!

I haven't had it yet this time around. I remember last time it started up in my third trimester. It was extremely annoying and inconvenient. :rofl:

I had this with my second baby. Then, my legs started cramping up. I started eating bananas every day for the leg cramps, and both symptoms went away. My pregnancies were back-to-back, and my oldest had just stopped nursing when I got pregnant, so my body hadn't had the time to store up enough vitamins for another pregnancy yet. I cant say I am good about making sure I take a vitamin every day, but I do take them at least a few times a week, pregnant, nursing or otherwise.

This is already happening to me too and I'm only almost ten weeks!! It's so annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->