Around 10DP0...who's with me?!?

michelle8733

Mom to Scarlett Grace
Reaction score
I am currently around 10DPO (CD25), although not 100% sure on the exact date I O'd since I've only been charting and keeping up with my symptoms. Last night and all day today I've had mild cramping on what feels like my ovary, but just on the left side. I'm hoping this isn't just early signs of AF, but usually when I have AF cramps, they are sort of all through out my stomach. Trying not to get my hopes up though. I'm going to hold out testing until Sunday or Monday if AF doesn't show by then. Any other ladies around the same time frame as me?? I'd love to have more buddies to chat with thru our TTC journeys, testing, and hopefully to a BFP! :hi:

I'm 10dpo today with little twinges/cramps here and there!! Temp rise this morning, waiting to see what it does tomorrow!! Fx'd for you!! When r you testing??

I am 9dpo.. Trying to hold off on testing till AF is due on Tuesday. Ive been having lots of pinching pains today mostly on lower right stomach, achy lower back and not as dry down there as I usually am by now.. Trying not to read into symptoms too much, though!!

I am trying my hardest to wait to test til Sunday or Monday, but these last few days are going by sooo slowly! I also, am trying not to read into my symptoms too much as not to get my hopes up, but we shall wait and see! Ladies, please keep posting and keep up with the updates! I'm really excited to share this journey with others going thru it at the same time. :)

Had lots of cramping and pinching on my right lower stomach last night and hip, had to literally roll up in a ball.. Past three days have had creamy cm when I am usually dry by now.. I want to test sooo bad!!

Little temp dip this morning...really nothing to speak of going on...feeling like AF is coming and im out :( boo

Well good luck and keeping my fingers crossed for both of you ladies! Beneathmywing, your symptoms sound promising! As for me, I tested today and got a BFN. :( I was pretty disappointed, but oh well. Just waiting for AF to arrive at any time now and on to the next cycle.

AF got me today, ugh :( hopefully next month! Fx'd for you gurls

AF got me today, ugh :( hopefully next month! Fx'd for you gurls

Aww, so sorry to hear that. Well good luck to you this cycle and I don't think I'm far behind you so we can keep up with eachother thru this next cycle. :)

I'd love that! It's always nice to not do it alone especially when no one in your "real life" really knows you're trying! :)

I'd love that! It's always nice to not do it alone especially when no one in your "real life" really knows you're trying! :)

Yes, I feel the same way! No one in our "real life" know we are trying either. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->