Around 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and no morning sickness??

jtyler612

Reaction score
Just wondering if this is a bad sign? I will be around 8 weeks at next scan in 11 days. We saw fetal pole around 5+4 with no HB but they weren't concerned. I'm tired and napping a lot and sore breasts and frequent trips to the bathroom. Just need reassurance that it's ok not to have MS. Thanks ladies!

I don't have any ms, just sore boobs & exhausted. Haven't had a scan yet will have one 3 weeks today. But I'm glad I have no ms!!

I am 7 weeks almost and I just get nauseaus and stuff lol at like 4 weeks I threw up my lunch like twice but other than that no morning sickness really.. it's fine tho I know some ppl that never got sick the whole time they were pregnant:) I was kinda worried too tho lol and I had my first ultrasound three days ago at 6 w 2 days and heard heartbeat and saw baby.. Its nothing to worry about

That's great! I have heard that it's a good thing to have it but I know some people don't get it. I'm just paranoid hoping my bean is growing with a strong HB!

Yes, chances are you'll get it eventually. Unless you're lucky!

I don't think you should worry, I know easier said then done. I have had no symptoms at all, no sore boobs, no tiredness, no MS, nothing at all and I went in for my scan today terrified. Everything was fine though actually measuring 3 days ahead, hope this helps ease your mind a bit. :winkwink: Doc said I'm one of the lucky ones!

I have been very tired, sore boobs, and have heartburn (chronic problem just intensified with pregnancy) and no MS. I'm only 8w2d (ticker is a week fast, haven't had time or ENERGY to fix it haha). So I know it's possible to still kick in. My mother never was sick during her 5 pregnancies though if that helps any. 4 pregnancies turned out fine and one was miscarried twins but I don't think the MS or lack thereof had anything to do with that.

I went my whole last pregnancy with not even a moment of MS or symptoms, in fact if it wasnt for the BFP and scans, i wouldnt have known (except for later kicks obv) I would have loved some tho, just so i knew everything was ok!

I had none with my daughter. Just extreme hunger making me feel nausea a bit but that's it.

This is my 4th pregnancy and 4th time with no sickness :D .. I've felt the odd bit of nausea, but nothing really significant. x

I've been pregnant three times and never once had proper nausea. With my son I never had even so much as a wave of nausea the entire time. This time I get queasy every now and then and had a strange couple of days where I'd throw up first thing (but without any feeling of nausea before or after). Everyone gets very different symptoms to each other, so try not to worry!

x

I'm 7+2 and have no ms either. Sore boobs and tired. Sometimes heartburn. I had brown spotting the past week and on tues I was sent to epu. We saw the foetal pole and sac and the heartbeat. Said that the scan showed everything for a good pregnancy. So hoping no ms is ok, although like someone said, it would be nice to know that the LO is ok

I'm 12 wks with my second. I didn't have morning sickness with my first and neither with this one. I do however drink water all day which I heard helps. My first pregnancy was a walk in the park and hoping for the same this time around. so hope your one of the lucky few :)

I'm 6+5 and no MS whatsoever yet. Major fatigue but I would have this over MS any day. I don't want it so I hope to skip it ! lol next scan In 10 days at 8+1

It may still be too early, or you could just be one of those lucky gals. Honestly, I know a lot of us find the MS to be reassuring, but it's really not fun to experience in the moment. With my daughter, it didn't kick in until I was 10 weeks along, and it was DREADFUL, and went well into the second tri. This time, I'm gagging and heaving all over the place, right from the get-go. I do know plenty of gals who never was sick a day in their lives during pregnancy, though. That is also as common as having morning sickness, really.

I didn't ever have morning sickness with my son. Not everyone has morning sickness.

Thank you ladies!!! Well I spoke too soon because I'm getting MS all day on and off. Round ligament pain too. My symptoms are progressing but I've had brown spotting but no cramps so I believe all is well. Scan is on the 28th I'll be about 8 weeks. Thank u all!!

I also had brown spotting until 14 weeks with my son. I think you're okay, too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->