Arousal after D&C?

aleriel

Reaction score
Right after my D&C, I thought it would be easy to follow the doctor's instructions not to have sex for two weeks, since I was sore and exhausted from anemia (I lost so much blood due to the natural miscarriage that I was in shock and had to have a transfusion). I'm still nowhere near normal, but I'm feeling much better due to the iron supplements and rehydration. And now, only four days out, my libido has come rushing back! It was quite frustrating last night, and I can't get it off my mind today either. It seems wildly inappropriate, but I suppose being told not to have sex and also wanting to be closer with my husband after our loss (not to mention a long dry spell due to the miscarriage) probably has something to do with it. Had anyone else had this problem?

Sorry for your loss, I think its normal to want to feel close to hubby after your loss, I felt the same and also had a D&C. I think the reason for abstaining is to prevent infection so definitely dont have full sex until the bleeding has stopped, however you can (ahem) play in other ways.
Hope you feel ready to try again soon, hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"