arrghh just want to cry!!!!!!

emily3399

3 dd's expecting #4:)
Reaction score
I just need to rant and get it off my chest I had my nexplanon removed on the 18th and I still have had no af or positive opk before removal I had af or bleeds every 4th all hpts also bfn I know its still early days but based on my history I just expected af by now its really getting me down not having a clue what's going on with my body :(

Sorry you're struggling :( its really tough when AF doesnt show so you dont know whether theres a problem or if its just implanon taking its time to leave...

I hope she shows up soon :hugs:

Having some serious cramps in my back and lower abdo this evening hopefully af on her way x

Well no af today either and not even spotting still having lower back cramps though and still having increased white cm arrgghh I dnt bloody know :(

Still no af and not even any sign today having cramps and twinges on and off and think yes im gna start and then had the very lightest tiniest bit when wiping yesterday morning and thought yes its coming but again nothing just dnt under stand I had regular bleed with nexplanon in. I did a hpt on Friday and it was an 8 day early one called viola and bfn :(

Sorry :( I know its tough. Ive hit a year of TTC now. Or well. A year off nexplanon. But on the brightside, my AF this time feels like it did before DD. So surely that means its finally getting back to normal?

at least you have some signs! It's not been too long since you had it removed! Although now its going on a month you may get some serious signs of pregnancy. I was completely convinced I was pregnant about a month after it was taken out, so try not to get your hopes up too much (although you could be!)

I had mine removed on the 12th! No AF yet... So I feel ya... I didn't bleed most of my time with the implant, but I definitely felt down for the first 3 weeks when I realized my AF wasn't going to return right away. I called my doctor today and she told me it could take up to a year!!! A FREAKIN YEAR!!! And if it doesn't return by then, THEN we can try medications to regulate me. I was ALWAYS regular before the implant. Now I regret getting it....
I just need to rant and get it off my chest I had my nexplanon removed on the 18th and I still have had no af or positive opk before removal I had af or bleeds every 4th all hpts also bfn I know its still early days but based on my history I just expected af by now its really getting me down not having a clue what's going on with my body :(

This doesn't give me any hope... :cry:

Sorry :( I know its tough. Ive hit a year of TTC now. Or well. A year off nexplanon. But on the brightside, my AF this time feels like it did before DD. So surely that means its finally getting back to normal?

at least you have some signs! It's not been too long since you had it removed! Although now its going on a month you may get some serious signs of pregnancy. I was completely convinced I was pregnant about a month after it was taken out, so try not to get your hopes up too much (although you could be!)

Well got a faint bfp yesterday very faint and got another bfp today faint but obvious to the eye in all angles and lights and came up straight away its 22 days since removal so not keeping hopes up but will see if they progress and then I will do a cb or frer x

Go to 'go advanced' and then the paperclip :) if you got a bfo, there's every chance you are pregnant! As a false positive is very uncommon. And you've had 2 bfps!

@erilynnak - sorry :( I just dont want to assure you it will all get back to normal really soon. Because although it probably will! It might not. And I spent ages hoping for it and getting stressed out and upset.

I do hope it gets back to normal soon for you! And like I said, it probably will :)

https://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a519/emilynewton3399/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-04/20140410_091443_zpsfbipvpzn.jpg

Its not very clear but is better in life what do you think I had a bfn this afternoon so a bit confused :s

I had my nexplanon taken out last oct 9th and it was 5 weeks and 2 days til I got my period. This was pretty much what I expected, as the Nexplanon people say most women will ovulate 3 weeks after removal then AF is 2weeks after that. It is a frustrating time though! Took me another 5 months to get pregnant, hope its quicker for you xx

That test though looks great! Looks like my one today! Fingers crossed!

There is definitely a second line there! Try test again in the morning.

good luck!

Well tested again bfn did a cb digi to confirm bfn and it was bfn could have dealt with no af yet but a cruel bfp is really heartbreaking :( absolutely gutted it came up so quick thick and pink :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->