• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arrrggghhhhhh! DH keeps going off names.

ChristiansMum

Mummy of 3 and 1 angel
Reaction score
So I am 37wks tomorrow with baby #3. We already have a son and a daughter and baby number #3 is a little boy.

So far this baby has had so many different names. By this time with both DS and DD they had their names.

So far this baby has been Lucas, Alfie, Elijah and William. we have the middle names sorted they will be Raymond (FILs name) David (Family name)

At the moment we like James but we still have 3 weeks till im due so it could change again ... Any suggestions ladies?

I like Lucas and Elijah for first names! But I have a feeling my husband and I will be in the same boat. We are very different and have VERY different ideas about names. Who knows when/if we'll ever settle on them.

How about waiting till baby is here, and deciding then? Then it means no one gets their hopes us and you can choose a name that really suits him :)

What are your other children's names?
From the listed I like Elijah Raymond David the best

I think with those middle names the first should be longer 3-syllables, but this also depends on your last name.

Why is he going off the names? Does he still like them and just not sure on which one is best? It's important to discuss the specifics with him and then you can get closer to the perfect name.

My other two children are Christian Daniel Edward and Isabel Holly Louise.

He just keeps deciding that the names just aren't right. I think this baby won't have a name till he is born x

Personally like the sound of William Raymond David than the others given.

Nicholas Raymond David
Michael Raymond David (also lots of nn Mike, Mikey, Mickey)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->