Arrrgghhh the pain!!!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
For the past week or so I have been getting lots of pains that feel like sharp stabbing pains in my cervix. At the same time it feels like baby is doing a dance.

Today it has been really bad! Anyone else having this and could it be helping my cervix to get ready for labour?

Pregnancy and labour fascinate me. This is my 7th baby and I have never experienced this before!!

I'd say yes there most likely helping you deff I've been having pains today also just wish they'd get stronger or my water would pop lol fed up now !! Lots of labour dust your way hopefully not long xx

I get this too! I'm no expert or anything but I'd like to think it's a sign that the cervix is preparing for the birth of baby xx

Had a little lie down and it has stopped now. Hoping it is all doing wonderful things to my cervix as I'm having a sweep tomorrow!

Mine seemed to fade off too my pelvic bones are aching they feel so bruised it hurts to walk I have midewife on Wednesday hoping for a nice big sweep too good luck for tomorrow be sure to keep us updated x

Having lots of pressure and backache but no contractions. I keep wishing for the pain lol!!

I get this too! I'm no expert or anything but I'd like to think it's a sign that the cervix is preparing for the birth of baby xx

Just noticed your location. Where are you planning on having your baby? We are having ours at Stepping Hill. Had all of them there.

I get the pains, backache and cramping but it doesn't turn into anything, I'm 39 today and it's been on and off since 37 :-\
Nothing like this with my first, I went two weeks overdue and then suddenly my waters broke.

Just noticed your location. Where are you planning on having your baby? We are having ours at Stepping Hill. Had all of them there.

I'm planning on having baby at st marys as that's where my son was born. My cousin did her midwifery training at stepping hill and apparently it's a fab hospital to have a baby :) xx

I have had all of mine at stepping hill but my aunty had hers at st marys. Good luck 🍀 :)

Nothing. Nada. Zilchio!!! I know I'm due to be induced on Thursday but so wanted to have her spontaneously 😐

Woke up and have had a bit of a show but nothing else happening. Barely slept last night due to the tag team of unsettled children!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->