arrrgh think i missed my surge!!

lozzie27

Reaction score
I had a mc at 5 half weeks on the 23rd Feb (my af should have been due the week before on the 16th) My hcg levels dropped pretty quick and on the sunday 27th were at 2.5 as confirmed by a blood test! I have treid using opks this month so I can see when I am due to ov never really used them before! Anyway was getting a very feint line all last week then on Sunday had a bit of a darker line no where near as dark as the control line though and I would still class it as feint, anyway took another opk last night and one this morning and the line is now even lighter hard to see at all!! I have been taking about 4 tests a day surely I cant have missed my surge can i?! And if the feint line was my surge should it have been darker?! Argh!!!! Also been checking my cm and it went wet feeling yesterday as previously it had been quite creamy still feels wet today but there is not loads of it!! Sorry to rant but feel fed up cos if that was my surge yesterday afternnon then I have missed it cos wont be able to dtd till tonight!!!!!!!!

You may not be O'ing @ all unfortunately :( That is GREAT that you are testing multiple times a day.. but 2 things 1- you may not O after the mc 2- the time of day can impact your results (as well as how diluted your urine is) ... I have VERY faint lines in the am- darker in the afternoon- was your darker line in the afternoon?? I would keep checking honestly... I assume you haven't had AF yet???

thankyou holly! i know i thoought that i may not ov this month so i am bearing that in mind! I got a pack of 30 strips of the internet so thought no harm in testing lots this week!!! According to fertility friend I should be due to ov wed or thursday this week and i was happy with that as it is almost a week after i was due to ov if i didnt mc which ties in right with the fact i was a week delayed bleed because of mc if you get what I mean!! Anyway I was thrown of the scent because of the ov tests!! I will keep testing withthem though and see what happens! like I said the lines have never been dark just very feint and I think that they were prob diluted yesterday because I had drank alot of water. Who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stressfull buisness this baby making

Yes, definitely keep testing- I know I am- I also have a ton of IC's so I am testing like nobody's business! :haha:

Defo keepin testing!! It is getting almost to the point where I am testing nearly every time I go!!!!! Oh well!!!! Been really bloated last night and today hoping this is some kind of pre ov symptom!! Good luck to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->