arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

SPN1304

new mummy to baby boy :-)
Reaction score
Most of the time my OH is a lovely kind caring funny person and god I love him so much. But sometimes he is such an annoying TWAT!!!!

In the mornings he can be so pathetic. I have been up (because I just cannot sleep) tidyed the house, fed the cats, washed up, polished etc then made him a cup of tea taken it upstairs and given him time to wake up to have a chat. All I want to chat about is finally getting round to painting the 'new' spare room so we can move the stuff from what will now be bubs room into it so then we can start on his room.

To which he just lays there saying 'oh god so tired' 'I'm so tired', 'I dont think you realise how tired I am'

HOW TIRED HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know he works hard and by the weekend is tired but so do I and currently I am almost 25 weeks pregnant, wanting to get everything sorted, never able to sleep, constantly peeing, my tummy aches, I get really tired just doing everyday stuff and everyone is always always always asking questions, telling me what to do, how I should bring our son up.

I AM TIRED TO! But I don't want to go on about it as I dont want to be a moaning wife.

I just want the house ready now thats all and he wonders why I am fretting.

I know alot of this is hormones and I atually feel better already for this rant. But JEEZ!

hehe :haha:

i know how you feel about getting exhausted over every day things! yesterday me and DH were rearranging the room and he moved all the cupboards/bed/tv on his own and i sorted out a few cupboards and was absolutely shattered hehe.
x

oh no we havent got the same hubby have we he he mine is the same xx

Omg!! You and I should arrange for out oh's to meet. They'd get on like a house on fire!!! Your story is just like mine! It's like reading a thread I put on here the other day. Men!!! They don't know they're born most of the time.

lol thanks for the replies stopped being so grumpy now :thumbup:

Mine is just the same he helps me but I have to make him feel really guilty tell him that
My pain is worse than it is and little things lime that

Then other times just when Iam loosing my rag illget up and he will havedone everything
Can't bloody win with him lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->