As a TTC-er...would you buy something like this?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Ok soooo....just a quick question....as someone that is TTC-ing especially if it is your first time...would you buy something like this....

A package deal for the following:

~Access to a secret Facebook group only for people that purchase the package to get advice, hear personal experiences with TTC methods and products and anything else TTC related
~A fertility basics manual that covers the basics of your cycle, fertility aids, timing, charting, etc...
~Printed Charts for BBT, symptoms, cycle info, notes
~A fertility regimen for getting pregnant (that I used to conceive my LO and my twins!)
~3 month supply of fertility aids including:
~21 opks
~6 cheapie HPTs
~3 FRERs
~1 tube pre-seed
~1 package softcups
~3 months unlimited email correspondence regarding fertility issues and advice

Proberblt not...I wouldn't trust Facebook no matter how secret it says it is!!!
And a lot of that stuff you can get from eBay pretty cheap!
How much was it anyway?xxx

For me it depends on the price, and how long I have been TTC-ing for!

Depending on who you're targetting though, I would change the number of opks. Or at least make it changeable - for first time TTCers, you may want to include more. I know i started off too late as I had 35 day cycles, so I was taking opks from cd 19 or so, while I was O-ing before CD13. so to start off I had to take them every day for a couple of cycles to find out exactly what happens when.

if you're targetting those who have TTCed for longer, that should be just fine :)

No, I wouldn't. If it were under $25 then yes it would be worth it for the HPT, OPK's and Preseed...but I'm guessing it's probably more expensive than that.

All the other things....you can get here or on FF.com for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->