As anybody used Adios Max ?

Jkelmum

Reaction score
https://www.expresschemist.co.uk/pics/products/46260/2/adios-max-100x.jpg

Did they help :coffee:

I'm Not Used Them Sorry, Are They The Ones Advertised On Tele?

I Use KLB6 Tablets, i Think There Supposed To Speed Up Your Metabalism, And Suppress Hunger. & they Work...Lost 7lbs This Week :) & Now I'm Finding It Hard To Finish Meals Without Feeling Reallly Full

I Hope Someone Can Help You With The Tablets Your Asking About

:flower:xx

I Use KLB6 Tablets, i Think There Supposed To Speed Up Your Metabalism, And Suppress Hunger. & they Work...Lost 7lbs This Week :) & Now I'm Finding It Hard To Finish Meals Without Feeling Reallly Full

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=57 are these what your taking ?:flower:

I tried the regular Adios and it didnt make a difference at all

I think they helped as my weight loss has slowed since i finished my pack!!! Not sure if that helps??

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=57 are these what your taking ?:flower:

Yeah thats what i use.

i've only just started with them this time, and have used them before, but someone i worked with used them and went from size 16 - size 8 in 4 months, but i think it proberly depends on the person. i'll let you know how i get on x

They look good Jennifer.

I used normal Adios before and I lost 3lb consistently but it's difficult to know if that was just me being good or the tablets, as my weight loss used to vary between 1 and 4lbs anyway!

Hi,

Well i got these (adios max) and basically didn't see any difference, my weight loss has plateau'd. So I got them hoping to see a bit more of a result and I have seen nothing, I have taken them for 3 weeks, I have been eating quite well. I am hoping to lose 12lb before I start trying for a baby in June and have been on/off slimming world (lost 11lb already) since Jan, finding it really tough to keep going.

So I keep reading things and hoping a tablet will help, but scared of what to take prior to babytrying if that makes sense.

I think everyone is different and unfortunately for me the Adios Max route did not change anything. So I just have to stick to the healthy eating routine, and remain focused and keep temptations to a minimum :devil:

with the tablets i use, i've no idea if they actually work, but they motivate me more into sticking to my diet! and its no harm taking them :)
especially if there just stopping me feel hungry, which is definatly working anyway!

What about those other tablets that were advertised on tv... erm Alli? x

with the tablets i use, i've no idea if they actually work, but they motivate me more into sticking to my diet! and its no harm taking them :)
especially if there just stopping me feel hungry, which is definatly working anyway!

Sorry to but in to the convo. I read Alli make you poo fat and you have no control over it. This one woman had to wear incontinance pads all the time. :wacko:

Sorry to but in to the convo. I read Alli make you poo fat and you have no control over it. This one woman had to wear incontinance pads all the time. :wacko:

Errr! Thats Terrible! They Don't Tell You That In The Advert!

Like Them Adipose Off Dr Who...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->